March 25, 2019, 08:00:01 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea Sunday 17th March 4.30pm  (Read 5445 times)

March 14, 2019, 08:39:04 PM
Reply #15

D15TIN

another 0-0. Somebody end this season.

March 14, 2019, 11:59:20 PM
Reply #16

Ross

Barkley on the bench for Chelsea tonight makes him a likely starter for Sunday.

Hes going to need earplugs. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 15, 2019, 12:04:44 AM
Reply #17

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Hope we beat these and hope Barkley gets some mad abuse.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

March 15, 2019, 12:22:09 AM
Reply #18

Gash

Global Moderator
Wouldn't be surprised if he picked up a "slight knock" between now and Sunday. ;)

March 15, 2019, 12:40:08 AM
Reply #19

gizzblue

Can't believe Ross made the England squad again ....if he does get a knock he will be jeopardize his spot on the England bench
Born not made a blue .

March 15, 2019, 01:04:12 AM
Reply #20

Dr. Sponge

I know were hopeless and frustrating and all kinds of shite, and I know we having nothing to play for.

But the derby atmosphere has made me excited for home games again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

March 15, 2019, 02:02:31 AM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I absolutely loved Ross Barkley the fucking prick.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 15, 2019, 02:38:31 AM
Reply #22

Alanvideo

Wouldn't be surprised if he picked up a "slight knock" between now and Sunday. ;)
..............maybe so but I doubt he'll ever get a genuine injury the way he strolls about for Chelsea now .He seems to get himself in the ideal position so as not to receive a pass.  The inclusion of him and Keane in the England squad is quite baffling to me.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 15, 2019, 02:49:30 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
..............maybe so but I doubt he'll ever get a genuine injury the way he strolls about for Chelsea now .He seems to get himself in the ideal position so as not to receive a pass.  The inclusion of him and Keane in the England squad is quite baffling to me.

Haven't really got any midfielders with good creative passing I don't think, and while Ross is actually being less creative now than he was with us, he plays for Chelsea so yano.

Keane - mixed bag of a year but out of him, Mawson, yer man with the big head, (not ake as he's Dutch lol) dunk? I dunno. I think he's shite but hes had his best form with us.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:51:35 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 15, 2019, 03:38:06 AM
Reply #24

eyesalwaysblue

Can someone post the full X player hate list, iv'e lost track.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 15, 2019, 04:39:18 AM
Reply #25

Gash

Global Moderator

Against Fulham a couple of weeks ago when they scored their second he managed to run the length of the pitch while successfully managing to run away from the ball.

March 15, 2019, 05:00:36 AM
Reply #26

Alanvideo

Against Fulham a couple of weeks ago when they scored their second he managed to run the length of the pitch while successfully managing to run away from the ball.
............ He takes up a similar position to the referee.  :snigger:
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 15, 2019, 05:23:18 AM
Reply #27

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
3 goals, 4 assists and 1.49 chances created per 90.

That's roughly 7x as many as Andre Gomes.

March 15, 2019, 02:09:40 PM
Reply #28

Shogun

Administrator
3 goals, 4 assists and 1.49 chances created per 90.

That's roughly 7x as many as Andre Gomes.

Isn't Barkley the most advanced of the Chelsea three...
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 15, 2019, 03:15:16 PM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Isn't Barkley the most advanced of the Chelsea three...

Not sure, haven't really watched him due to him being a dirty rat.

Just interesting for a player we'd all say we are better off without, proven right that he was shite etc.