April 19, 2019, 05:50:38 PM

Author Topic: [News]The emerging talent of Dominic Calvert-Lewin  (Read 5854 times)

March 22, 2019, 09:46:50 PM
Reply #45

blue1948

Rondon would be dead money though.

Could get two years out of mitro and sell at a profit.

Mitro Mitro who the fuck is Mitro.

March 22, 2019, 09:47:44 PM
Reply #46

blue1948

15m would net Morelos, worth it
Oh My god i misread that and my knees went weak .

March 23, 2019, 04:25:36 AM
Reply #47

stirlingblue

March 23, 2019, 04:36:19 AM
Reply #48

Bluenose 91

He's one of the worst I've ever seen that Morelos.

March 23, 2019, 01:34:03 PM
Reply #49

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
What a fucking stupid outlook .Bring someone in for the odd game ! We cannot get through these games without problems .Get off your computer.

I was on my phone actually :)

April 07, 2019, 10:06:01 PM
Reply #50

Dr. Sponge

DCL is a monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April 07, 2019, 10:06:43 PM
Reply #51

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

April 07, 2019, 10:07:57 PM
Reply #52

NickNack

Earlier in the season I was beginning to have doubts but hes been immense this last few games. All credit to him

April 07, 2019, 10:10:26 PM
Reply #53

Waltzer

DCL is a monster.

His work rate is exceptional, but I'll go back to the same thing that I think will be his downfall eventually, he never looked liked scoring, which is what you need from a striker.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

April 07, 2019, 10:14:24 PM
Reply #54

Jamokachi

His work rate is exceptional, but I'll go back to the same thing that I think will be his downfall eventually, he never looked liked scoring, which is what you need from a striker.

He's got far more than his exceptional work rate. Pace, intelligence, skill, hold up play, strength and aerial ability to name a few. Bar Jesus over at City how many others of his age are playing like he is in leading the line for a Premiership club? And no, being a good/great striker does not solely rely on putting the ball in the net.

Try a positive outlook for a change, you might find you like it.

April 07, 2019, 10:16:53 PM
Reply #55

Lxxx

DCL is a monster.

That, despite his impressive workrate and his overall game coming on leaps and bounds, doesn't really look like troubling the scorers. Great to have him and watch him develop as he is turning out to be more than just a decent prospect but we do need another option in the summer.

April 07, 2019, 10:17:35 PM
Reply #56

Waltzer

He's got far more than his exceptional work rate. Pace, intelligence, skill, hold up play, strength and aerial ability to name a few. Bar Jesus over at City how many others of his age are playing like he is in leading the line for a Premiership club? And no, being a good/great striker does not solely rely on putting the ball in the net.

Try a positive outlook for a change, you might find you like it.
I am being positive, he's doing better than what I thought he would, but eventually you do need a striker to score goals and he rarely looks like he's going to. It's not being negative, it's starting the obvious

April 07, 2019, 10:18:04 PM
Reply #57

Dr. Sponge

Yeah but he will get better. We need another striker in the summer anyway, because Tosun and Niasse aren't good enough. So it's pleasing that a young striker at the club is showing some good form, and he's played a big part in the turnaround of results.

April 07, 2019, 10:19:49 PM
Reply #58

Jamokachi

but we do need another option in the summer.

I wish people would drop this tired line. Of course we need more options, but it has nothing to do with the development of one of the country's top young players.

April 07, 2019, 10:22:18 PM
Reply #59

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He was boss, he is boss.

But, we need someone to net
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown