September 15, 2019, 08:58:51 PM

Author Topic: Outs during summer  (Read 64895 times)

September 05, 2019, 01:48:57 AM
Reply #1125

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If a footballer took a pay cut you'd never hear the last of it.

Chicharito just took one to leave West Ham
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 05, 2019, 09:01:27 AM
Reply #1126

Old England Toffee

So is it just Martina and Niasse left or am I missing someone else?
You forgot about Walcott mate

September 05, 2019, 02:36:07 PM
Reply #1127

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You forgot about Walcott mate
Donít think there was ever any intention to shift him out, expect him to be on the bench for most games.

September 05, 2019, 02:37:53 PM
Reply #1128

Mayor Farnum

There you go then.
Something clever written by someone else.

September 05, 2019, 02:38:01 PM
Reply #1129

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think there was ever any intention to shift him out, expect him to be on the bench for most games.

Walcott is the type of player that we would need to replace/improve rather than shift out due to not being required, a bit like Lookman.

September 05, 2019, 02:41:50 PM
Reply #1130

Old England Toffee

doesnt count if its escaping west ham

September 05, 2019, 03:39:47 PM
Reply #1131

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

An outstanding use of wages may I add
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 05, 2019, 03:50:06 PM
Reply #1132

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
An outstanding use of wages may I add

This guy and Tosun account for about £50m in fees and circa £200k a week and they both spend at best 80% of potential playing time sat on a bench.

Fuck you Allardyce you bad wanker.

September 05, 2019, 03:51:55 PM
Reply #1133

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
This guy and Tosun account for about £50m in fees and circa £200k a week and they both spend at best 80% of potential playing time sat on a bench.

Fuck you Allardyce you bad wanker.

Will surely be high in the To Do list next summer.

P. S. Both of these and Bolasie are all good reasons why we should never read '27/28 is a great age to buy a player' on this forum ever again.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 03:53:18 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 05, 2019, 04:10:53 PM
Reply #1134

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

P. S. Both of these and Bolasie are all good reasons why we should never read '27/28 is a great age to buy a player' on this forum ever again.

Go back to all those threads and I was telling people these arenít good signings.

Think I was happy with tosun though.

Delph at £8m, sound, have a cheeky one of those every now and then.

Theo Walcott for £20m. Nope.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 05, 2019, 04:28:39 PM
Reply #1135

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Go back to all those threads and I was telling people these arenít good signings.

Think I was happy with tosun though.

Delph at £8m, sound, have a cheeky one of those every now and then.

Theo Walcott for £20m. Nope.

Yeah I think the only time you spend north of £20m on a player the age range of these guys is of the get you over the line for the title. Like Utd buying RVP. Weíve spent 80 (plus the 45 for Gylfi) to bump up from like 11th to like 8th.

September 05, 2019, 04:39:23 PM
Reply #1136

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah that's it, if they are going to come in and tear that ass up Larry then spend away idgaf, but if they're a project player at 27 or whatever then I don't see too many of those in our future.

September 05, 2019, 05:28:26 PM
Reply #1137

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
idgaf - took me a a while but I got there. I swear, I sometimes spend more time working out acronyms, euphemisms and abbreviations than I do reading the messages  ;)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

5 hours ago
Reply #1138

Morta75

I can see us maybe getting out both Walcott and Tosun to teams in trouble in January for silly money. Martina an Niasse will just go out on loan or free, no one will buy.