October 21, 2019, 07:37:00 PM

Author Topic: ftao brownie 20  (Read 3034 times)

April 02, 2019, 01:27:25 AM
Read 3034 times

Stumpy

Hey brownie, I don't know if you have heared,there's an evening with big Nev at the beech tree in ystrad mynach on 27th april tickets £10.If you want any let me know.

April 02, 2019, 01:52:24 AM
Reply #1

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Hey brownie, I don't know if you have heared,there's an evening with big Nev at the beech tree in ystrad mynach on 27th april tickets £10.If you want any let me know.

Cheers mate.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 02, 2019, 02:51:41 AM
Reply #2

velimski

I beg your pardon?

April 02, 2019, 04:27:43 AM
Reply #3

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I beg your pardon?

Pronounced ĎUh-strad Mun-achí

April 02, 2019, 04:28:13 AM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Whatís the details Stump?

April 03, 2019, 01:31:41 AM
Reply #5

Stumpy

I think it's being run through the local football club.I know the guy that has something to do with the club,it was was supposed to have happened in January but got called off for whatever reason he told me it was being re-arranged for march-april time.Well he text me last Friday to give me the new date and said for me to let him know how many tickets I needed.So basically all I know is the date and the venue and it's an evening with big nev.Two of my mates are really pissed off they were going to the first date but can't make the new one.As it's only a tenner a ticket it can't be anything fancy brownie.

April 03, 2019, 02:09:22 AM
Reply #6

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I think it's being run through the local football club.I know the guy that has something to do with the club,it was was supposed to have happened in January but got called off for whatever reason he told me it was being re-arranged for march-april time.Well he text me last Friday to give me the new date and said for me to let him know how many tickets I needed.So basically all I know is the date and the venue and it's an evening with big nev.Two of my mates are really pissed off they were going to the first date but can't make the new one.As it's only a tenner a ticket it can't be anything fancy brownie.

Mate, it could be a tray of chicken curry off the bone and chips from Dorothyís in Caroline Street for all I care. I was meant to see him last year but it got cancelled. Iím in. Sort me a ticket and Iíll transfer you the money. Cheers boss

April 03, 2019, 02:20:26 AM
Reply #7

Stumpy

No worries brownie,don't worry about the money we can sort that on the night.When I get the numbers in if there is enough for a mini bus would you be interested in jumping on that with us?.Brownie a few of us went to see him at a book signing in Chepstow 5 or 6 years ago he was supposed to speak for 45 mins after but stayed for over 2 hours and it flew by the guy is a legend.

April 03, 2019, 03:52:45 AM
Reply #8

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
No worries brownie,don't worry about the money we can sort that on the night.When I get the numbers in if there is enough for a mini bus would you be interested in jumping on that with us?.Brownie a few of us went to see him at a book signing in Chepstow 5 or 6 years ago he was supposed to speak for 45 mins after but stayed for over 2 hours and it flew by the guy is a legend.

Iíll pass on the minibus mate thanks. Iíll be driving back from holidays in the day and come straight there I think. Let me know when itís all sorted. I owe you for this.

April 05, 2019, 12:57:47 AM
Reply #9

Stumpy

no worries brownie

April 06, 2019, 08:07:44 PM
Reply #10

Stumpy

I spoke to the guy this morning brownie and he's keeping the tickets for me.I will probably pick them up in the week and when I get them we can sort out about getting your's to you.

April 06, 2019, 09:09:16 PM
Reply #11

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I spoke to the guy this morning brownie and he's keeping the tickets for me.I will probably pick them up in the week and when I get them we can sort out about getting your's to you.

Top man

April 18, 2019, 12:52:51 AM
Reply #12

Stumpy

Sorry brownie,i've been up to my eyeballs in work(even working good Friday and easter Monday)so I was unable to meet my mate last week and it's doubtful I will this week.I have spoken to him and what he said was that we could just turn up on the night and he would leave the tickets with the guy on the door.When I explained your situation he said no problem you could do the same I just have to tell him your name and he will tell the guy on the door.Is that ok for you mate? if not we can sort something else out.

April 18, 2019, 02:51:19 AM
Reply #13

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry brownie,i've been up to my eyeballs in work(even working good Friday and easter Monday)so I was unable to meet my mate last week and it's doubtful I will this week.I have spoken to him and what he said was that we could just turn up on the night and he would leave the tickets with the guy on the door.When I explained your situation he said no problem you could do the same I just have to tell him your name and he will tell the guy on the door.Is that ok for you mate? if not we can sort something else out.

Yeah thatís sound mate.

April 18, 2019, 02:54:32 AM
Reply #14

Stumpy

Nice one brownie