October 24, 2019, 02:30:41 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison to the Shite  (Read 2050 times)

April 05, 2019, 02:13:26 AM
Read 2050 times

Waltzer

Suspect it's putting 1 and 1 together and getting 63, he must be a pretty shit agent if he only has Ricky on his books!!

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has met with the agent of Everton’s jewel in the crown Richarlison, according to a report.

Brazilian website UOL via Sport Witness has reported shock news for Everton fans that Liverpool’s interest in the Brazilian is growing after a meeting between the striker’s agent and Klopp.

The publication claims that Richarlison’s agent Renato Velasco has recently met Klopp at his house in Formby

Klopp is a know admirer of the 21-year-old Brazil international and in December he hailed the player and Marco Silva’s recruitment.

“They brought in players he wanted. Richarlison, what a player he is, last year (Theo) Walcott came in, this year Bernard came in, (Andre) Gomes, (Yerry) Mina,” said Klopp.

The article apparently asks if a move to Liverpool is in the pipeline, but it does stress that  he is not actively looking to leave Goodison Park, and despite also being linked to the likes of Barcelona, PSG and Milan, Richarlison he would prefer to stay in England.

Apparently the former Watford man had offers over £50million in the January transfer window, but they weren’t even discussed with the player as Everton see him as indispensable.

A recent report claimed Everton want double the £40m they paid for him in 2018, while UOL suggest £70m will be enough for Farhad Moshiri to sell.

A report from Spanish outlet AS recently claimed that Atletico Madrid hold interest in the forward, but would struggle to pay his price tag.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

April 05, 2019, 02:16:25 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

April 05, 2019, 02:16:42 AM
Reply #2

Trowel

Suspect this is a poor April fool which has taken a few days to be picked up and translated.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

April 05, 2019, 02:17:31 AM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Why even give something like this the time of day?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 05, 2019, 02:23:27 AM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

Why even give something like this the time of day?

The desire to wallow in misery?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 05, 2019, 03:04:13 AM
Reply #5

D15TIN

'offers of 50mill in jan' yeah we'd be satisfied with a £0 profit from our Brazilian 21 year old international.

What a bullshit story. He wont leave this summer, next year if he beats his goal tally might be another story but itll mean weve had a good season, so if someone wants to part with 100mill + in summer 2020 then fine. Not many would pay that for him though

April 05, 2019, 03:16:38 AM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

Just as a general aside, I kind of think we've underappreciated Richarlison this season. I know people have praised his ability and potential and think of him as one of our best players, but when you think that he's only 21, he's played in a number of positions for the manager without any complaint. He's been kicked and bullied by big grocks when he was up front on his own, and he's tracked back a lot and worked hard when he's been played on both flanks.

I do think he's a potential superstar in the making. Gutted we didn't try him on the right earlier in the season.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 05, 2019, 03:20:07 AM
Reply #7

Macca77

Richarlison will end up at Barca or Real in a few years, he's that good! Gets far to much stick at the moment, people need to realise he's still a kid, personally I think he's been brilliant this season, will be even better next

April 05, 2019, 03:30:19 AM
Reply #8

Shogun

Administrator
He's already producing the numbers yet you can see he's got plenty of improve.

He's got a very high ceiling, whether he reaches it is up to him.

April 05, 2019, 03:58:37 AM
Reply #9

Evertonian in NC

I think we have to expect/hope for a "Lukaku-like" window of opportunity with Richarlison.  Think we will get at least 2 more years.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 05, 2019, 04:32:37 AM
Reply #10

Gash

Global Moderator
Sake! Between this, Pickford nearly murdering someone and our kit deal not being record breaking I'm about done with Everton.

April 05, 2019, 06:16:17 AM
Reply #11

Shogun

Administrator

April 05, 2019, 02:20:06 PM
Reply #13

Macca77

He's Brazilian
We sold him for 90 million..

April 05, 2019, 03:57:43 PM
Reply #14

di_guyo

Can't see this at all. Don't know why he'd go there either. If we're being brutally honest here, he's got massive potential but right now he's miles off the level of Mane. With that potential then, why would you go and sit on the bench at that age? Nah.
Everton & Atleti