October 21, 2019, 03:36:16 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison to the Shite  (Read 2047 times)

April 05, 2019, 06:35:32 PM
Reply #15

Bluenose 91

Same source (UOL) linking us with David Neres from Ajax today as well.

April 05, 2019, 07:31:06 PM
Reply #16

BlueForYou

They'll get Richarlison, we'll get Origi! Not funny

And Keane for Trippier? Surely not

No way, I'm looking forward to this Brands and Silva summer - or golden summer, more like
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 06, 2019, 01:06:56 AM
Reply #17

Trowel

Brazilian journalists aren't what they used to be.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/exclusive-agent-evertons-richarlison-reveals-real-reason-meeting-jurgen-klopp/

Sport Witness subsequently contacted Velasco, who explained the whole thing has nothing to do with any Liverpool interest and is in fact related to another footballer.

“So my meeting with Klopp had nothing to do with Richarlison,” explained the representative. “I am an agent of a player of Germany (Noah Weißhaupt), of Freiburg and the U20 of Germany, where his father played with Klopp and they’re friends. So they did not see each other in time and I went to his house to take Marcos (the father).

“It has nothing to do with Richarlison, the people who made the link have added one thing to another.”
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

April 06, 2019, 03:19:30 AM
Reply #18

Cereal Killer

Feel for whatever journalist spends their time outside Klopps waiting to see who rocks up.... must have lofty ambitions in life...