April 19, 2019, 05:37:22 PM

Author Topic: David Neres  (Read 4426 times)

April 05, 2019, 08:12:39 PM
Read 4426 times

KingdingalingNL

Apparantly Brands is looking at making a deal for David Neres of Ajax, they are expecting a bid very zoon as Everton are believed to want it done quickly. Milan and PSG are also after him, but his girlfriend lives in the UK and sources believe he wants to move to England.

April 05, 2019, 08:17:25 PM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

Seen little clips of him, and have loved what I've seen and read about him. Go get him, Marcel.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 05, 2019, 08:24:38 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Seen little clips of him, and have loved what I've seen and read about him. Go get him, Marcel.

Same source as the richarlison to the shite rumour BTW.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 05, 2019, 08:28:35 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

Same source as the richarlison to the shite rumour BTW.

Yeah I saw that. The OP is Dutch I think (my mistake, if not), and I had assumed he'd seen something elsewhere to validate this.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

April 05, 2019, 08:31:29 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I saw that. The OP is Dutch I think (my mistake, if not), and I had assumed he'd seen something elsewhere to validate this.

Ah good shout.

I think both rumours make sense tbh, but both have fairly equal amounts of 'month of Sundays' about them.

If we got Neres it would be our Richarlison-every-summer signing that I'm after, and would be a proper headline transfer.

Choosing to believe it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 05, 2019, 08:34:00 PM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

Ah good shout.

I think both rumours make sense tbh, but both have fairly equal amounts of 'month of Sundays' about them.

If we got Neres it would be our Richarlison-every-summer signing that I'm after, and would be a proper headline transfer.

Choosing to believe it.

He does fit the profile of a Brands player, related to his comments earlier in the week. I can certainly imagine him wanting him. Whether it's do-able, I'm not sure.

April 05, 2019, 08:35:44 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He does fit the profile of a Brands player, related to his comments earlier in the week. I can certainly imagine him wanting him. Whether it's do-able, I'm not sure.

I'd prefer Bergwijn or Ziyech, not that either of them are any more realistic like, but frankly I'd be absolutely over the moon if  he pulled it off.

April 05, 2019, 11:06:50 PM
Reply #7

D15TIN

Could be the Malcolm of last summer

April 06, 2019, 12:14:51 AM
Reply #8

KingdingalingNL

I'd prefer Bergwijn or Ziyech, not that either of them are any more realistic like, but frankly I'd be absolutely over the moon if  he pulled it off.

Bergwijn is good, but Neres is better. Ziyech would be a brilliant signing but I think he will go to a team playing in the champions League, we should of bought him last year, if Neres does not leave this year (which is highly unlikely) I donít think we could get him next year. He has started to show his real potential this season. The lad is fast and skillful, he is not that strong but he makes that up with speed and skill.

The rumours about this are here in Holland as well, not just the other link. They talk about us a fair bit over here first because of Koeman, but now more because of Brands.

April 06, 2019, 12:19:20 AM
Reply #9

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Bergwijn is good, but Neres is better. Ziyech would be a brilliant signing but I think he will go to a team playing in the champions League, we should of bought him last year, if Neres does not leave this year (which is highly unlikely) I donít think we could get him next year. He has started to show his real potential this season. The lad is fast and skillful, he is not that strong but he makes that up with speed and skill.

The rumours about this are here in Holland as well, not just the other link. They talk about us a fair bit over here first because of Koeman, but now more because of Brands.

How much love does Brands get? Do they have an opinion on how heís going aboutnhis work or do they not look at it in that much detail?

April 06, 2019, 12:29:47 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

They look similar to me, but Bergwijn lacks the hype so might be cheaper.

Ziyech because he creates chances at an absolutely absurd rate and needs to step up leagues.

Wouldn't turn my nose up at any of them tho!

April 06, 2019, 01:00:04 AM
Reply #11

sam of the south

Richarlison replacement, then  :whistle:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

April 06, 2019, 01:16:17 AM
Reply #12

Outworlder47

They look similar to me, but Bergwijn lacks the hype so might be cheaper.

Ziyech because he creates chances at an absolutely absurd rate and needs to step up leagues.

Wouldn't turn my nose up at any of them tho!

If Ziyech doesn't end up at Bayern I'll be shocked. Bergwijn is being linked to United, Spurs, and Inter, among others--hard to compete with CL football. Supposedly Dortmund would be after Neres as a replacement for Jadon Sancho.

Any of these are likely in the 30-40M range. Would have any of them, for sure. Neres would have to qualify for a work permit, but that shouldn't be too big a hurdle. (Ziyech too, but he's a regular for Morocco so it should be simple for him.)

April 06, 2019, 01:22:24 AM
Reply #13

KingdingalingNL

How much love does Brands get? Do they have an opinion on how heís going aboutnhis work or do they not look at it in that much detail?
he is highly thought of here, and follow everything he does, but donít really say anything we donít hear in the news.

April 06, 2019, 01:23:57 AM
Reply #14

KingdingalingNL

If Ziyech doesn't end up at Bayern I'll be shocked. Bergwijn is being linked to United, Spurs, and Inter, among others--hard to compete with CL football. Supposedly Dortmund would be after Neres as a replacement for Jadon Sancho.

Any of these are likely in the 30-40M range. Would have any of them, for sure. Neres would have to qualify for a work permit, but that shouldn't be too big a hurdle. (Ziyech too, but he's a regular for Morocco so it should be simple for him.)
Dortmund tried to sign him last year and were told no as they did not get near the price Ajax wanted.