October 21, 2019, 07:12:11 PM

Author Topic: David Neres  (Read 25329 times)

April 11, 2019, 05:21:44 AM
Reply #30

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 11, 2019, 05:47:04 AM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
45m euros is a lot of money and I know deep down I should believe in more caution here (and frankly not even get excited by the idea) but would this be a sit up and take notice level signing?

Of the people we've been linked with I think Neres, Ziyech, or N'Dombele would all be players that you would think should go to CL teams, and would genuinely drop some jaws if we pulled it off.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 11, 2019, 03:26:09 PM
Reply #32

Hawkandro

We have just confirmed that we are happy to 'spend big on young players' as their wages are lower.

Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

April 11, 2019, 03:51:30 PM
Reply #33

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Canít really get excited about this.

Iím all about Lozano.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 11, 2019, 03:55:47 PM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Canít really get excited about this.

Iím all about Lozano.

Reckon Lozano is still in the hat myself.

Any one from Ziyech, Lozano, Neres, Bergwijn and I will be absolutely made up.

Would say tho - jahanbaksh balled out over all of them last year and he's barely kicked a ball for Brighton. Kluivert hasn't been *that* good for Roma either.

But choosing to ignore that for now as its more enjoyable.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 11, 2019, 03:58:01 PM
Reply #35

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon Lozano is still in the hat myself.

Any one from Ziyech, Lozano, Neres, Bergwijn and I will be absolutely made up.

Would say tho - jahanbaksh balled out over all of them last year and he's barely kicked a ball for Brighton. Kluivert hasn't been *that* good for Roma either.

But choosing to ignore that for now as its more enjoyable.

Meh, not reading too much into that.

Brighton have signed some very good players over the last two years but theyíve all done next to nothing.

Roma have been a mess this year, not a good environment for a young player to flourish.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 11, 2019, 04:14:55 PM
Reply #36

Macca77

Klaassen was boss for us like

April 11, 2019, 04:20:52 PM
Reply #37

sam of the south

He was so limp.

Having said that, I reckon even Maradona and Pele wouldíve struggled in that madcap atmosphere of Koeman, Walsh, and Moshiri
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

April 11, 2019, 07:22:25 PM
Reply #38

Juanito

Different profile of player. Neres is a young, quick Brazilian winger who represented national side at u20 level and linked with PSG, Liverpool, Dortmund.

Klasssen was 25 and signed by Walsh.

April 11, 2019, 07:30:28 PM
Reply #39

Macca77

Different profile of player. Neres is a young, quick Brazilian winger who represented national side at u20 level and linked with PSG, Liverpool, Dortmund.

Klasssen was 25 and signed by Walsh.

The new Bergkamp they said

April 11, 2019, 09:44:18 PM
Reply #40

Bluedylan

Wonder what the plan is for Onyekuru?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 11, 2019, 10:17:36 PM
Reply #41

Shogun

Administrator
Wonder what the plan is for Onyekuru?

Donít know but Iím looking forward to variations of his name from the park end

April 12, 2019, 07:43:46 AM
Reply #43

Toffee_4_Life

I mean sounds like the sort of player we should be after but does he play up too as well?

Even if we sold Walcott you'd have to think with Bernard on the left and Richarlison on the right and Lookman as backup,  wingers just arnt the priority.

April 12, 2019, 10:31:13 AM
Reply #44

Ramjam

I mean sounds like the sort of player we should be after but does he play up too as well?

Even if we sold Walcott you'd have to think with Bernard on the left and Richarlison on the right and Lookman as backup,  wingers just arnt the priority.
Canít see Lookman being around after this season

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE