July 21, 2019, 10:17:47 PM

Author Topic: Summer Wishes  (Read 84474 times)

ForzaItalia, The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool, Grumpy_JC, sirblue57 (+ 1 Hidden) and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 12, 2019, 05:33:29 PM
Reply #1215

KoemansNumberTens

I'd say for our current squad, the best fit would be.

Haller -

Pros- tall, can score and he's very good at facilitating others, making him ideal for Richarlison and Sigurdsson. He's 25 so ideal age to be starting games in the prem.

He fits the profile of the target man we're rumoured to be after.

Gomez - similar to Haller, just not as tall and athletic. 24.

Iíve likes what Iíve seen from him, but still prefers Haller.

Kean - Young and raw. Not in the same style as the previous players, he reminds me more of a Lukaku type, Good athlete, quite fast and strong, and appears to be a good finisher, but his preference would be running onto balls as opposed to playing with his back to goal.

He's not had half the playing time as the others, and is only 19. If we bought him, we'd really need him and DCL to massively step up to share the load.

Kean could definitely shoot up that list, but that's dependant on his development.

Don't know who you mean that's been linked with Liverpool.

Pepe

July 12, 2019, 06:34:37 PM
Reply #1216

MmmblueBernard

Have we actually been linked with Haller or its just some good old internet fantasising that appears to have somehow become NSNO reality? Genuine question.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 12, 2019, 07:07:15 PM
Reply #1217

Macca77

Have we actually been linked with Haller or its just some good old internet fantasising that appears to have somehow become NSNO reality? Genuine question.

This

July 12, 2019, 08:03:40 PM
Reply #1218

Heisenberg

I see West Ham are after Haller. May be worth a look. Canít see us having any luck signing pepe

July 12, 2019, 08:05:28 PM
Reply #1219

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I see West Ham are after Haller. May be worth a look. Canít see us having any luck signing pepe

West hams bid has been accepted. I don't think we are actually interested in him
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 12, 2019, 08:07:12 PM
Reply #1220

Lxxx

West hams bid has been accepted. I don't think we are actually interested in him

£40m by all accounts. He was promising a few years ago when he was playing in France, would have been worth a gamble then.

July 12, 2019, 11:29:29 PM
Reply #1221

stirlingblue

At 50p a minute Clubcall would write anything to get you on the phone.

Did anybody ever actually call it?

Iím really curious about what it was like

July 12, 2019, 11:36:52 PM
Reply #1222

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Yep took 5 minutes to get to your actual club

July 12, 2019, 11:59:33 PM
Reply #1223

TheTone

Didn't have a mobile phone then, couldn't call from the house phone either cause the aul fella used go through the phone bill with a fine tooth comb, he'd have lost his shit if I ran up a fiver on that 🙄

July 13, 2019, 12:42:03 AM
Reply #1224

Trowel

Playing for Frankfurt tonight, seems unlikely they'd risk him if a bid had actually been accepted.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 13, 2019, 12:49:22 AM
Reply #1225

mikey_blue

Pepe

In that case. Heís not a striker, heís a right winger who likes to cut inside. Very fast, very strong. 22 goals and 11 assists last season. Been a proper break out season for him.

July 13, 2019, 01:04:55 AM
Reply #1226

KoemansNumberTens

I did. Youíd get 5 minutes of nothing and then a random rumour about us selling Duncan Ferguson and buying shearer with the money

July 13, 2019, 01:07:34 AM
Reply #1227

Gash

Global Moderator

I did, must have missed dialed though, she certainly didn't tell me any Everton news.

July 13, 2019, 01:14:56 AM
Reply #1228

sam of the south

I learned that we were keeping tabs on Kluivert, Gattuso, and Davids from a dude who said his rís like Jonathan Ross
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 13, 2019, 02:01:45 AM
Reply #1229

Trowel

EVERTON: WEAH! WEAH! WEAH!
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news