October 19, 2019, 10:25:41 PM

Author Topic: Summer Wishes  (Read 140043 times)

May 04, 2019, 10:47:38 PM
Reply #15

gizzblue

Zouma Gomes ... with Vlasic ,Henry and Holgate returning in quite happy to go as we are ...we have quite a bit of depth ....although if we're gonna offload Walcott and Tosun we will need a new striker ,but I see DCL doing well next year .

Brands is the fucking man,whoever he chooses I will be happy with I'm sure .

How rosey it all looks .
Born not made a blue .

May 04, 2019, 10:50:14 PM
Reply #16

BlueForYou

FFS, twice as many to go who don't bolster our squad, Cereal Killer!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 04, 2019, 10:55:43 PM
Reply #17

Mayor Farnum

Prepared to let anyone go apart from the mainstays of the first fifteen who've been doing well this last eight weeks plus Mina. I would like an experienced striker because we have a very young front line that is sometimes lacking away from home.   
Something clever written by someone else.

May 04, 2019, 11:02:57 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mendes or Soumare
Reece James loan
Zouma or an alternative with a similar skillset
Kouame
Neres

Optional : Gomes, another striker

Outs : usual suspects that need no introduction, plus likely a player we don't want to leave, probably Gueye, maybe Digne or Lookman.

Mina to bed in, Gordon and Gibson to get good loans out, Onyekuru to get his work permit or be sold for all the tea in China, a full preseason for Bernard, Lookman to settle.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 04, 2019, 11:05:34 PM
Reply #19

BlueForYou

Pretty much, Mayor Farnum

Cavani on the move? Premier League? Everton?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 04, 2019, 11:33:25 PM
Reply #20

sam of the south

Mendes or Soumare
Reece James loan
Zouma or an alternative with a similar skillset
Kouame
Neres

Optional : Gomes, another striker

Outs : usual suspects that need no introduction, plus likely a player we don't want to leave, probably Gueye, maybe Digne or Lookman.

Mina to bed in, Gordon and Gibson to get good loans out, Onyekuru to get his work permit or be sold for all the tea in China, a full preseason for Bernard, Lookman to settle.

Digne?
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

May 04, 2019, 11:54:29 PM
Reply #21

bigdunc9

Zouma , Gomes and competition for DCL.
No major changes like last few seasons we need a settled side like we've had the last couple of months.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

May 04, 2019, 11:57:13 PM
Reply #22

Lxxx

Digne?

Thereís not a better left back in the league. Well worth the customary £50m+ bids City usually spunk on their defenders.

May 05, 2019, 12:01:15 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Digne?

I could see someone going for him based on this year is all. Modern teams live and die on their fullbacks and he could play at a higher level.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 05, 2019, 12:12:39 AM
Reply #24

Shogun

Administrator
Inevitably people will want him but we wonít sell because we donít need to and he wonít kick up a fuss.

May 05, 2019, 12:14:22 AM
Reply #25

Evertonian in NC

Zouma,  gueye to stay and a quality striker. Anyone who thinks itís a good idea to start DCL next season is either a lunatic or lacks ambition.

I accept the lunatic moniker, but not for the reasons stated.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 05, 2019, 12:17:02 AM
Reply #26

Evertonian in NC

Inevitably people will want him but we wonít sell because we donít need to and he wonít kick up a fuss.

Digne seems really happy here, plus he's already seen the perils of getting stuck on the bench with a "really big" club.

Baines set the Premiership standard at LB for the last decade, Digne can set it for the coming one.  Wearing the same shirt.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 05, 2019, 12:30:29 AM
Reply #27

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Richarlison an all possibly. Would make a great mane back up or add some star power to United. Would take a nice fat fee though which is comforting.

May 05, 2019, 12:40:03 AM
Reply #28

Shogun

Administrator
Richarlison an all possibly. Would make a great mane back up or add some star power to United. Would take a nice fat fee though which is comforting.

Do we not have a say like

May 05, 2019, 12:45:25 AM
Reply #29

Juanito

Zouma
Gomes
Bissaka
Yousef Poulsen

Like Poulsenís physicality, Ariel ability and work rate, like DCL but I think better finisher.