May 24, 2019, 12:01:18 PM

Author Topic: Summer Wishes  (Read 16934 times)

claimabstract and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 05, 2019, 12:57:04 AM
Reply #30

KoemansNumberTens

I accept the lunatic moniker, but not for the reasons stated.

Come on itís absolutely ridiculous to suggest we should start next season with him. Regardless of what anyone thinks of him as a prospect heís clearly not good enough today. Sure I heard last night heíd scored once in 14 games (is that right? It seems less than Iíd imagined) he is ineffective way more than he plays well. His finishing is poor.

How can anyone not think heís the weak link in a front 3 of Bernard DCL and richarlison?
Teams like Leicester wolves Bournemouth Watford and Fulham all have much petter forwards playing for them. It seems plenty on here would happily handicap us to show loyalty to a young player that clearly isnít ready.

We are talking about top 6 maybe even an unlikely push for top 4. Look at the forwards they have and we are talking about giving DCL another season. He absolutely is the weakest link in our first 11 and itís not by a small margin either.

May 05, 2019, 01:07:04 AM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Happy to go with Coleman for another season after his form over the last couple of months.

More pressing issues that need to be addressed.

This isnít the window to spend 20mil on a right back.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 05, 2019, 01:12:58 AM
Reply #32

Macca77

Sign Zouma, Gomes and a striker asap, another wide player, a right back. Get rid of the shite, cash in on Lookman, Vlasic and maybe even Onyekuru.

May 05, 2019, 02:48:46 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Do we not have a say like

No you know I just mean, it's a possibility that part of the model is moving on players at a profit like he did prodigiously at PSV.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 05, 2019, 03:43:25 AM
Reply #34

Gash

Global Moderator
Come on itís absolutely ridiculous to suggest we should start next season with him. Regardless of what anyone thinks of him as a prospect heís clearly not good enough today. Sure I heard last night heíd scored once in 14 games (is that right? It seems less than Iíd imagined) he is ineffective way more than he plays well. His finishing is poor.

How can anyone not think heís the weak link in a front 3 of Bernard DCL and richarlison?
Teams like Leicester wolves Bournemouth Watford and Fulham all have much petter forwards playing for them. It seems plenty on here would happily handicap us to show loyalty to a young player that clearly isnít ready.

We are talking about top 6 maybe even an unlikely push for top 4. Look at the forwards they have and we are talking about giving DCL another season. He absolutely is the weakest link in our first 11 and itís not by a small margin either.

Yeah, you've mentioned all of this about a billion times already in the last few weeks, do us all a favour and don't spend the whole summer doing it as well. Cheers.

May 05, 2019, 03:43:58 AM
Reply #35

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No you know I just mean, it's a possibility that part of the model is moving on players at a profit like he did prodigiously at PSV.

That comes with being a team in Holland.

Really doubt weíre looking at selling players like Richarlison and Digne.

Like to think thereís a emphasis on building this team rather than profiting on players at any given chance.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 05, 2019, 04:47:43 AM
Reply #36

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah, you've mentioned all of this about a billion times already in the last few weeks, do us all a favour and don't spend the whole summer doing it as well. Cheers.

Iím right though arenít I

May 05, 2019, 05:15:15 AM
Reply #37

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Youíre proper obsessed with DCL mate. Any time heís mentioned anywhere on this forum youíre right on it giving it the bifftas each time. Itís really weird.

May 05, 2019, 05:53:14 AM
Reply #38

Elgoodo1978

Keep the two loanees, keep Richarlison & Gana, and bring back Stones (still hurts), Del Boy and Lukaku.     

May 05, 2019, 06:03:08 AM
Reply #39

Dr. Sponge

Cash in on Lookman. Has talent but I assume he is lacking in something, attitude maybe. Spent the summer trying to escape and then didnít take his chance in the first team this season. Would get good money for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 05, 2019, 06:36:29 AM
Reply #40

Shogun

Administrator
Do well to get £20m for Lookman
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 05, 2019, 07:37:27 AM
Reply #41

Jamokachi

To see plans for Bramley Moore.

May 05, 2019, 07:47:06 AM
Reply #42

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
That comes with being a team in Holland.

Really doubt weíre looking at selling players like Richarlison and Digne.

Like to think thereís a emphasis on building this team rather than profiting on players at any given chance.

That's fine and maybe that's the case, but I'm not sure there's a great deal of examples of that in the prem. Even Liverpool who are second haven't been able to do that, and have actually benefited a great deal from selling their stars at good times.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 05, 2019, 12:50:50 PM
Reply #43

penguinofdoom1878

Keep the two loanees, keep Richarlison & Gana, and bring back Stones (still hurts), Del Boy and Lukaku.   

I love Lukaku and was gutted when we sold him, but buying him back now to get that weight off by August would need him to enroll in the Lighter Life diet now.

If its a wish list

Virginia to be promoted to the bench
RB - Wan-Bissaka
CB - Keep Zouma
CM - Keep Gomes
RW - Volland
Striker - Jovic or Werner

If Gana goes then NDombele will do

May 05, 2019, 02:49:40 PM
Reply #44

KoemansNumberTens

Youíre proper obsessed with DCL mate. Any time heís mentioned anywhere on this forum youíre right on it giving it the bifftas each time. Itís really weird.

Iím really not. Iím just amazed people are saying we should start next season with him in the team. Honestly donít know how anyone can look through our first 11 and come to the conclusion heís not the weakest by some way.

The fact is we wonít start next season with him because the football people at the club are objective and itís clear as day heís the weak link.