May 24, 2019, 11:47:08 AM

Author Topic: danny welbeck on a free from arsenal?  (Read 1683 times)

May 07, 2019, 12:52:45 PM
Reply #30

sirblue57

Holy fuck, i am sure there are better options than another walking wounded keeping the physio in employment.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

May 07, 2019, 02:48:06 PM
Reply #31

Waltzer

You only really need to look at Wiltshire this season, a leopard doesn't change his spots that much and he has been far too injury probe to even take a punt even on a free. If he'd played 30+ games the last few seasons then it's a different matter, but he hasn't.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

May 07, 2019, 03:10:00 PM
Reply #32

BlueBeagle

You only really need to look at Wiltshire this season, a leopard doesn't change his spots that much and he has been far too injury probe to even take a punt even on a free. If he'd played 30+ games the last few seasons then it's a different matter, but he hasn't.

Even if he had played 30 games, he's still a shit player

May 07, 2019, 03:19:54 PM
Reply #33

Alanvideo

...............Wilshere has made the grand total of 7 appearances for WHU on a 3 year deal . Another crock to keep Carroll company in the treatment room.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 07, 2019, 03:30:27 PM
Reply #34

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Haha. Forgot about his fake-ass.

May 07, 2019, 11:22:34 PM
Reply #35

D15TIN

Didn't know Steve Walsh was on this forum

Before even beginning to look at his awful injury record, he'd ask for big wages and he's now in his late 20s I think?

Marcel Brands has said only signing players under 25/26, so older players on big wages (which were already struggling to get rid of) are a big no no!

Buy players with big potential with a sell on value, that's how to improve our squad and continue to pay the big fees and wages. - it's basically what Liverpool and Spurs have done

May 07, 2019, 11:58:37 PM
Reply #36

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Forgotten that he was still an actual thing
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 08, 2019, 07:46:55 PM
Reply #37

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Feels like a Crystal Palace signing

Roy would love him there I reckon
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 08, 2019, 10:03:44 PM
Reply #38

D15TIN

Feels like a Crystal Palace signing

Roy would love him there I reckon
One of West ham, Palace or Newcastle all over it.

West Ham love an old injury prone hasbeen

May 08, 2019, 10:31:15 PM
Reply #39

Stumpy

Even if he wasn't injury prone,i wouldn't touch him,bang average at best.

May 09, 2019, 02:55:44 AM
Reply #40

Morta75

No, NO, Nooooooooooooo :Horse: