October 18, 2019, 04:07:58 AM

Author Topic: Sport Pesa  (Read 4679 times)

May 12, 2019, 06:50:25 AM
Reply #30

Jamokachi

I've no moral objection. Betting is legal and the majority of people who bet keep it in perspective and enjoy it. We can't be expected to pander to the weakest in society for every decision we make.

Bit of a cunt really, aren't you?

May 12, 2019, 06:51:45 AM
Reply #31

Jamokachi

People were addicted to gambling long before it wormed itís way into football.

Not the extremities we see these days, no. It's a huge problem.

May 12, 2019, 12:17:38 PM
Reply #32

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Bit of a cunt really, aren't you?
Seems that anyone who holds a different opinion to you is !

May 12, 2019, 12:39:44 PM
Reply #33

Jamokachi

Seems that anyone who holds a different opinion to you is !

Not at all. But if you're prepared to voice such a cuntish opinion as describing those in society unfortunate enough to suffer from addiction as "weak" then expect to be called a cunt.

May 12, 2019, 02:50:50 PM
Reply #34

BlueForYou

Conflicting though, business and morals

The ideal would be EitC on the front of our shirts

Unfortunately................ ....
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 12, 2019, 03:51:47 PM
Reply #35

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Conflicting though, business and morals

The ideal would be EitC on the front of our shirts

Unfortunately................ ....
They should have that on the kids shirts that are sponsor less 

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
(Zoolander)

May 12, 2019, 06:02:30 PM
Reply #36

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 15, 2019, 01:55:37 PM
Reply #37

Toddacelli

They should have that on the kids shirts that are sponsor less 

Great idea! Who's got Denise's number?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 15, 2019, 02:25:36 PM
Reply #38

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I've no moral objection. Betting is legal and the majority of people who bet keep it in perspective and enjoy it. We can't be expected to pander to the weakest in society for every decision we make.

Bloody hell.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

May 15, 2019, 04:24:39 PM
Reply #39

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Do any of the big UK bookies sponsor any clubs? I know they don't in the Premier League; anyone any idea why not?

They do but not as in shirt sponsorships. I believe we have a deal with William Hill. The shite have a similar deal with Bet Victor

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/08/01/everton-partner-with-william-hill

May 15, 2019, 07:42:47 PM
Reply #40

bigmanbob

I'm addicted to ham but nobody kicked off when we had Hafnia on our shirts ::)

May 19, 2019, 04:28:58 PM
Reply #41

stirlingblue

My cousin killed himself a couple of years ago after getting into debt playing those fixed odds terminals on the high street, so since then Iíve done some looking into it and the betting companies are all pretty awful.

Even if you use their self ban feature thing, as soon as the duration is up they start emailing you with promo offers to come back to them.

As much as a I donít like betting companies it feels like forced outrage to complain about them being on our shirts when most of the league will have kits made by companies using sweatshops and child labour.

May 19, 2019, 09:07:09 PM
Reply #42

BlueMaquis

My cousin killed himself a couple of years ago after getting into debt playing those fixed odds terminals on the high street, so since then Iíve done some looking into it and the betting companies are all pretty awful.

Even if you use their self ban feature thing, as soon as the duration is up they start emailing you with promo offers to come back to them.

As much as a I donít like betting companies it feels like forced outrage to complain about them being on our shirts when most of the league will have kits made by companies using sweatshops and child labour.

Without wanting to let betting companies off the hook one bit, I'd say a huge range of factors work together to produce such an atmosphere. For example, why do people take small strips of paper so seriously they are prepared to kill themselves over it? Why doesn't the community help those who can't afford things? Why are our lives so devoid of meaning that accumulating wealth becomes the only thing we see as worth pursuing? Why is betting on things so attractive to us and why does advertising it work to attract us?

May 19, 2019, 09:29:34 PM
Reply #43

Jamokachi

But you're excuse can't be "well that's bad so it doesn't matter if this is bad". It all needs to change.

May 20, 2019, 12:51:57 AM
Reply #44

Dr. Sponge

I'm addicted to ham but nobody kicked off when we had Hafnia on our shirts ::)

I like ham. But Iím not a hamster.