most betting shops are in poorer areas, they prey on the vulnerable.
you hardly ever find betting shops in affluential areas.
- Ban alcohol, banking and gambling sponsors over peoples 'values'.
- Ban carmaker, airline and energy sponsors as their products are pollutants.
- Ban sponsors where the companies test on animals.
- Ban sponsors that come from countries with questionable human rights records.
- Ban soft drink sponsors because they are unhealthy.
I know you was being flippant, but it would be a great thing for The Peoples club to do. It would be awesome if we could do kinda like whatr Barca did with Unicef, but with say Liverpool Charity & Voluntary Services.
How about if you don't like the sponsor, don't buy a shirt?
It goes deeper than that tho, it could affect a person who was chosing a club to support, from not becoming an Evertonian, or if we had an ethical sponsor, it would attract fans who would be drawn to us, especially those who dont neccassarily care about football.
The sponsor isn't just shown on the shirt.