November 12, 2019, 07:26:46 AM

Author Topic: We are the bitterest club on the planet  (Read 2250 times)

May 13, 2019, 06:45:06 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Are we bitter. ..or do we just hate the shite because they're fans are absolute unadulterated mouth breathers ... *including my own family who are mostly normal till the shite are mentioned*...we do have a mostly blue family .

Born not made a blue .

May 13, 2019, 11:10:31 AM
Reply #2

blue1948

Are we bitter. ..or do we just hate the shite because they're fans are absolute unadulterated mouth breathers ... *including my own family who are mostly normal till the shite are mentioned*...we do have a mostly blue family .

We are not bitter ,we are just upset .But today we are fucking jubilant.It couldn't happen to a better set of supporters .

May 13, 2019, 01:54:26 PM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I think despite us being a bunch of cranks for the most part we know how to have a laugh. I think that’s the difference and actually why no other club wanted the neighbours o win the league. They’re the most serious set of people on the planet. You only have to look at their flags, I look at some of them and think what a chore of a conversation it would be trying to talk to them about footy.

If they’re weren’t so defensive, high maintenance and holier than thou people wouldn’t care and think us Evertonians were proper bitter. Instead the rest of the country’s football fans are watching that and loving it.

May 13, 2019, 02:15:14 PM
Reply #4

Macca77

May 13, 2019, 02:23:26 PM
Reply #5

Macca77

Look what's still at Moorfields station, loads of people laughing and talking photos of it

May 13, 2019, 02:36:15 PM
Reply #6

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

May 13, 2019, 03:50:16 PM
Reply #7

Macca77

May 13, 2019, 04:14:40 PM
Reply #8

Cozzie

Quite funny really isnt it that nearly all them redshite supporters you see are probably on their way back to London from their "day out"

May 13, 2019, 09:59:47 PM
Reply #9

Evertonian in NC

I have been sure for 2+ months that the Goodison result - which we fully DESERVED (in addition to the draw we were robbed of at Anfield) - would make the difference in the end.

Get an absolute gift/fluke like that, do you shake your head and offer condolences to the other manager?  Or slide in front of their bench like a cunt?

It was absolutely Karma, and had to happen.  Knife's edge thing, as if they had won the League, they always would have pointed to said fluke goal as divine intervention , etc. 
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 13, 2019, 11:58:10 PM
Reply #10

Tinga

I don't think it's bitter, it's what rivalry is all about, majority of them don't get it because they never grew up here and had to deal with their incessant 'you're fucking shite' growing up. It's fucking great revelling in it because you know deep down it gets to them and makes them feel sick.

May 14, 2019, 12:06:35 AM
Reply #11

Macca77

It's banter, we get more than our fair share from the pricks across the park and take it, laugh it off and carry on regardless, but when we dare give them any stick they go fucking apeshit and live up their forever offended tag.

May 14, 2019, 12:14:46 AM
Reply #12

BlueBeagle

Nothing bitter about not wanting your nearest rivals with their cretin-like armchair gremlin 'fans' to win anything
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 12:19:24 AM by BlueBeagle »

May 14, 2019, 12:28:36 AM
Reply #13

BlueForYou

I shall continue to be bitter until we win the Champions League, that 1985 ban still niggles me

I will be 75 come 2036, and that would be 50 years after being denied our first European Cup

Can you imagine us winning it in 2036, a half century wait - no longer bitter.............sweet

The emotion would kill me, but I would die smiling

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 14, 2019, 12:36:18 AM
Reply #14

Mayor Farnum

Real football fans don't want to be loved, even liked, by opposition fans. It's so fundamental yet they just don't get it.
Something clever written by someone else.