October 19, 2019, 09:38:17 PM

Author Topic: Santiago Sosa  (Read 18609 times)

May 14, 2019, 04:58:43 AM
Read 18609 times

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
20 year old River Plate midfielder. Rumours we will activate €15m release clause. Report is in Spanish.

https://balonlatino.net/santiago-sosa-joya-argentina-en-la-orbita-del-everton/

Brands and his fabled South American recruitment?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 14, 2019, 05:00:05 AM
Reply #1

Thornton_19

Be doubtful we could get him a work permit.

May 14, 2019, 05:45:18 AM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Oh this is what I’m talking about.

Mad South American I’ve never heard of.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 14, 2019, 05:58:18 AM
Reply #3

Shogun

Administrator
Be doubtful we could get him a work permit.

Played eight times for Argentina U20s so you never know.

Man United managed to get one for a 20 year old Guillermo Varela who hadn’t made an appearance for Uruguay in 2013.

May 14, 2019, 05:17:54 PM
Reply #4

Toddacelli

20 year old River Plate midfielder. Rumours we will activate €15m release clause. Report is in Spanish.

https://balonlatino.net/santiago-sosa-joya-argentina-en-la-orbita-del-everton/

Brands and his fabled South American recruitment?

Google Translate says:

Sosa, a youngster from River Plate who will be competing in the U-20 World Cup in Poland with the Argentine National Team, is closely followed by the Premier League club.
Two weeks before the start of the U-20 World Cup, where the Argentine team will share Group F with South Korea, Portugal and South Africa, one of the members of the squad led by Sergio Checho Batista is news because it is in the Everton folder of England . This is Santiago Sosa, player of River Plate.
HIS CAREER
The 20-year-old midfielder, who can also play as a center marker due to his clear start, cross and good foot, arrived at the Millionaire a decade ago and made the whole formative stage in the club of Núñez. Marcelo Gallardo included him in the list of good faith of the 2018 Libertadores with only 18 years and no training with the first team, although mid-year he was part of the professional squad that would go pre-season for the United States.
He made his debut on August 29 of that year in a 3-0 victory over Racing for the knockout phase of the Cup, entering fifteen minutes of the closing of the game by Juan Fernando Quintero.
After his presentation, he played another four games for Superliga (against Lanús -where he participated in a goal-, Aldosivi, Estudiantes and Tigre).
In the Argentina Under-20 Team had greater deployment, since he played eight of the nine South American games where La Albiceleste was runner-up, being part-along with his club mate, Julián Álvarez-of the Ideal 11 tournament.
YOUR FUTURE
Sosa has a contract with the riverplatense institution until June 2021 and has a clause of rescission of 15 million euros. At the beginning of the year he had already been surveyed by Mauricio Pochettino's Tottenham, but as they did not have a community passport, the Spurs decided not to hire him.
However, since Everton (club that joined Ramiro Funes Mori some years ago in the same situation) they contacted the player's representative, who could jump to European football with a curriculum that is just beginning to be written.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 14, 2019, 05:24:17 PM
Reply #5

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
What a name, I'm in on that alone!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

May 14, 2019, 06:24:00 PM
Reply #6

Juanito

Just read feeds on twitter on him from River fans and say he is the axis of the Argentine under 20 side.  Still not broken into their first 11 yet.

May 14, 2019, 07:03:08 PM
Reply #7

Toddacelli

Just read feeds on twitter on him from River fans and say he is the axis of the Argentine under 20 side.  Still not broken into their first 11 yet.

Forget him. He's shit. Can't break into a side that Funes Mori is a regular in? FFS - bin him off!

May 15, 2019, 05:03:15 PM
Reply #8

MmmblueBernard

Do we have any spare 'community passports' for this lid? Maybe filed away with the Ever Banega work permit......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 15, 2019, 05:16:59 PM
Reply #9

markB

work permit will be hard to get for sure , but if he is a brands type player he will go out on loan till we get one , its the only way to stop having to pay Portuguese teams 40m a player and you can get a bit of that 11m back doing it

May 16, 2019, 03:29:36 PM
Reply #10

Juanito

Forget him. He's shit. Can't break into a side that Funes Mori is a regular in? FFS - bin him off!

Haha. Satire?

May 17, 2019, 06:36:33 PM
Reply #11

Toddacelli

May 18, 2019, 02:18:03 AM
Reply #12

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Sosa, close to going to Everton. What we advance in @ClossAM590 . A million-dollar sale: 15 million euros.

From some South American journo with 94k followers.

Again, no idea how legit this could be.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 18, 2019, 03:49:35 AM
Reply #13

Lxxx

Quite a few links with this lad over the past week. You’d have to think there’s something in it and that we’re out of the blocks with our summer reshuffle already.

May 18, 2019, 04:42:41 AM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sosa, close to going to Everton. What we advance in @ClossAM590 . A million-dollar sale: 15 million euros.

From some South American journo with 94k followers.

Again, no idea how legit this could be.

Personally I choose to believe it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.