July 21, 2019, 09:44:28 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 10138 times)

May 20, 2019, 05:59:01 PM
Reply #45

Alanvideo

I think it all went tits-up when someone on here started calling him The Tooth   ::)
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 20, 2019, 06:05:25 PM
Reply #46

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty sure Silva has questioned his attitude on more than one occasion this season.

Plus, it seems clear that he's had a sulk on since he didn't get his move in the summer.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 20, 2019, 06:09:24 PM
Reply #47

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

May 20, 2019, 06:24:39 PM
Reply #48

GrantyBoy78

He only has 2 years left on his contract and thereís zero chance heíd sign a new one - so itís time to sell while his market value is still high.

Weird that people are so obsessed with potential and not productivity.

Also weird that people despise a committed player like Davies yet back Lookman, who has no interest in playing for this club.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

May 20, 2019, 06:26:43 PM
Reply #49

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What's that, a black players attitude and intelligence being questioned on The Internet?

Stop this

May 20, 2019, 06:28:16 PM
Reply #50

Macca77

He's been given plenty of chances this season and not taken them. He wanted to leave last summer, that was obvious. No problem whatsoever with us letting him go now like, reinvest the 20 million elsewhere.

May 20, 2019, 06:30:13 PM
Reply #51

KoemansNumberTens

I've not got a big problem with him going now but I still think it would be a shame too. Shame for us because of his potential but a shame for him too because the champions league move seems to have gone now and he's being linked with Southampton instead

May 20, 2019, 06:33:03 PM
Reply #52

gizzblue

Also weird that people despise a committed player like Davies yet back Lookman, who has no interest in playing for this club.

Yacht seen anything on the forums about Davies being despised myself like ....local players always get the rub.
Born not made a blue .

May 20, 2019, 07:27:58 PM
Reply #53

BlueForYou

No joke about Morelos, potentially top-class and wants to play in a higher league

No surprise that Rodgers wants him at Leicester and Borussia Dortmund have also declared an interest

Gerrard can't handle the Colombian hot-head - but Mina could handle him!

Let Lookman loose in Scotland and see if he's a class above

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 20, 2019, 07:43:35 PM
Reply #54

Trowel

Morelos is a fantastic striker but an utter knob and a liability to his teammates. Even yesterday he was booked when he gave lip to the Killie fans after equalising (before losing, heh).

I firmly believe we're too nice, but he's just morally repugnant.

Basically he's tailor made for West Ham.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 20, 2019, 07:54:18 PM
Reply #55

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Morelos has an absurdly good record in Scotland, not sure where the idea he doesn't comes from, but it is Scotland like.

Lookman went to Germany and put up numbers that were *somewhere* in the region of Jadon Sancho. He'd fucking walk Scotland with his eyes closed.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 20, 2019, 08:16:39 PM
Reply #56

di_guyo

Was proper excited to see what would happen with him this season. Given what I've seen and what I've heard in comments by Silva, no arsed one bit if he moves on now. Don't think he'll ever break into and hold down a spot in the first 11. No regret in not cashing in last summer, as Silva had to see what's what and try and get the best out of him. However, now that he's had the chance and has seen that this kid isn't going to commit/cut it, time to get rid while we still can make good money on him. Take £20m and move on.
Everton & Atleti

May 20, 2019, 08:21:07 PM
Reply #57

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
It is purely down to consistency with Lookman. He has the ability to change games, like he did when he came on against Spurs. However, he just doesn't produce the quality game in game out. He needs to be more 7/10s every game, rather than 5/10 and then a 9/10 every so often.

I am a huge fan of his ability, but ultimately it is down to him to up his level in training and most importantly in matches. If Silva doesn't believe he can up it from here at Everton, then perhaps a sale would be best for both parties.

May 20, 2019, 09:11:15 PM
Reply #58

Waltzer

Morelos has an absurdly good record in Scotland, not sure where the idea he doesn't comes from, but it is Scotland like.

Lookman went to Germany and put up numbers that were *somewhere* in the region of Jadon Sancho. He'd fucking walk Scotland with his eyes closed.
It ain't that good, been there 2 seasons, 58 games and 31 goals, roughly a 1 in 2 ratio where the standard of defending will be light years away from the Premiership.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

May 21, 2019, 12:33:11 AM
Reply #59

Shogun

Administrator
Every time Iíve seen Silva questioned about Lookman heís said heís training well or words to that effect so I canít understand where this ďattitudeĒ problem is coming from?

This is literally the opposite of what he says in press conferences
I never claimed to be a saint