July 21, 2019, 10:45:13 PM

Author Topic: Mitrovic  (Read 6946 times)

May 17, 2019, 11:00:13 PM
Read 6946 times

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 17, 2019, 11:02:34 PM
Reply #1

Tinga

That's an underwhelming one but I guess this is our level now?

May 17, 2019, 11:03:44 PM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Will get you fifteen goals and the lids will love him.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 17, 2019, 11:04:39 PM
Reply #3

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I would be happy with him.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 17, 2019, 11:05:19 PM
Reply #4

Shogun

Administrator
Very high ceiling.

Not convinced he’s a good enough finisher and think he’s infuriating at times but him and DCL could push each other on all season.
I never claimed to be a saint

May 17, 2019, 11:13:18 PM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Need to make sure whoever we sign will score a decent amount of goals himself, whilst not taking away the goals Sigurdsson and Richarlison will give us.

No good signing a striker who’ll net you thirty a season whilst taking goals away from the midfield.

Reckon mitrovic ticks that box. He’ll do the job DCL has been doing very well but also offer much more of a goal threat .

May 17, 2019, 11:16:53 PM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

Mitrovic seems to me like a pure goal scorer.  As such, he would complement DCL.  In many games, it would make sense for DCL to start, bring Mitrovic on at the end (with the defense tired from all the work DCL makes them do).

That said, my Fulham-supporting friend told me Mitro was lined up for China (50m).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 17, 2019, 11:22:39 PM
Reply #7

TheTone

Would hold it up better than DCL, still only 24 , I'm a bit torn cause anytime I've seen him he's been shite but that could be from lack of service in a poor Fulham side

May 17, 2019, 11:54:33 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't dislike him as a player, europa league level I think and I've deffo rung the bell for him on here.

However hypocritical of me - I'd be disappointed if he's our main man.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 17, 2019, 11:56:25 PM
Reply #9

Macca77

Fulham will want to make a healthy profit on him so will be at least 25+ million. Fuck that

May 17, 2019, 11:57:46 PM
Reply #10

Ross

Doesn’t really suit a fluid dynamic forward line we’re supposedly aiming for with 433 does he?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 17, 2019, 11:58:06 PM
Reply #11

bigdunc9

Must admit never noticed him before other than the game against us in the 2-0 defeat. What I saw in the game was a good old fashioned center forward who bullied our defenders and looked dangerous. But is he like that week in week out?

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

May 18, 2019, 12:04:22 AM
Reply #12

Robioto

I'm a fan. Suites the way Silva plays and knows where the net is.

Just sounds a bit standard as he's not called Anderson de Ronaldo the Brazilian maestro who scored 40 goals in 45 games for Boavista, 10 of them bicycle kicks, in Portugal last season and has Colombian grandmother who banged Carlos Valderama.

I'm sure we will get these leftfield signing as well though.

May 18, 2019, 12:08:53 AM
Reply #13

Alanvideo

I would be happy with him.
.................... :hug:
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 18, 2019, 12:11:02 AM
Reply #14

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Doesn’t really suit a fluid dynamic forward line we’re supposedly aiming for with 433 does he?

Is that what we’re really going for?

We cross the ball the most out of everyone in the league. Surely we’re looking for a target men to put those chances away, instead of a mobile, quick forward who relies on a team playing through the middle, something we don’t do?