July 21, 2019, 10:46:48 PM

Author Topic: Mitrovic  (Read 6947 times)

May 18, 2019, 12:13:08 AM
Reply #15

Cozzie

Always been a fan to be fair.

Absolute madness hes still only 24, seems forever ago he was playing at Newcastle.

Wouldn't be against this at all. Forget his goalscoring record, its not shit but not impressive either but it's what he will bring to the team to how we intend to play.

May 18, 2019, 12:16:39 AM
Reply #16

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Would love it if we could get him in early, sign next week, have his hols then have a full pre season, none of this 11th hour shit !
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 12:17:50 AM by Escla »

May 18, 2019, 12:19:02 AM
Reply #17

Ross

Is that what weíre really going for?

We cross the ball the most out of everyone in the league. Surely weíre looking for a target men to put those chances away, instead of a mobile, quick forward who relies on a team playing through the middle, something we donít do?

Silvas words from the beginning of last season not mine.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 18, 2019, 12:35:35 AM
Reply #18

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Silvas words from the beginning of last season not mine.

Maybe he said it maybe he didnít but clearly thatís not the way we have been playing with Bernard, Digne, Seamus and Walcott is it .

May 18, 2019, 12:38:45 AM
Reply #19

Ross

Maybe he said it maybe he didnít but clearly thatís not the way we have been playing with Bernard, Digne, Seamus and Walcott is it .

So maybe heís been playing that way because of the makeup of the squad he inherited and things like transfer windows help him evolve our playing style to the one he a actually wants?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 18, 2019, 12:41:26 AM
Reply #20

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
So maybe heís been playing that way because of the makeup of the squad he inherited and things like transfer windows help him evolve our playing style to the one he a actually wants?

Maybe, but given that it is beginning to show signs of working he may well have decided to stick with it ?

May 18, 2019, 12:44:24 AM
Reply #21

Ross

Maybe, but given that it is beginning to show signs of working he may well have decided to stick with it ?

Then why bring in another forward when as you say itís beginning to work as it is and thereís plenty of areas that need money spending on?

May 18, 2019, 12:50:44 AM
Reply #22

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Then why bring in another forward when as you say itís beginning to work as it is and thereís plenty of areas that need money spending on?

A) He wonít be our only signing
B) he may be a replacement for Cenk

May 18, 2019, 12:57:01 AM
Reply #23

Juanito

Mitrovic to replace Niasse and Tosun would be good. Think he is technically good and compliments our squad/way of playing. Also wouldnít completely blow DCL out of the water, who could come on and stretch tired legs. Iím pleased with this link.

May 18, 2019, 01:06:47 AM
Reply #24

Mayor Farnum

I've seen him a few times and he's impressed most of the time.

Our upturn in form in the last couple of months coincided with us going more direct.

Young, PL proven and he would see it as a good move.

May 18, 2019, 01:13:52 AM
Reply #25

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Not terrible but I think we should be doing better, hope if he comes in he proves me wrong but he's average for me

May 18, 2019, 01:26:26 AM
Reply #26

Lazarou

Enjoyed watching him in the World Cup, a pain the arse for defenders.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

May 18, 2019, 01:31:31 AM
Reply #27

BlueForYou

Good age and good international record

Average Premier League but ready to peak and would take him ahead of Tosun, Niasse and Sandro

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 18, 2019, 01:37:43 AM
Reply #28

hannu

underwhelmed

May 18, 2019, 01:44:58 AM
Reply #29

BlueBeagle

I'd have him for a lowish fee