July 21, 2019, 10:41:05 PM

Author Topic: Zouma  (Read 23636 times)

Shropshire Blue, Old England Toffee and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 28, 2019, 08:19:30 PM
Read 23636 times

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Couldnt see a thread on him so if there is one merge away

Think he would be a great signing and has allegedly bought 2 houses in the area, one for him and one for his brother who is in Bolton's academy, hopefully he will be staying with us
Simply simply lovely

May 28, 2019, 08:21:44 PM
Reply #1

Robioto

Fingers crossed. Really want Zouma and Gomes to stay.

May 28, 2019, 09:08:47 PM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

Priority 1: Zouma
Priority 2: Young RB
Priority 3: Gomes
Priority 4: "1B" striker to complement and challenge "1A" DCL
Priority 5: Work permit for Onyekuru

Everything else is gravy
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 28, 2019, 09:18:38 PM
Reply #3

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
He is a first priority alongside keeping Gueye. Gomes is close behind, but Zouma was a rock towards the end of the season, and we should prioritize building a strong back line and go from there.

May 28, 2019, 09:24:30 PM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Everything else is gravy

You think we need a reserve right back more than a striker? Im amazed

May 28, 2019, 09:35:01 PM
Reply #5

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Be absolutely made up to sign him. Love him.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

May 28, 2019, 09:39:27 PM
Reply #6

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Everything else is gravy

Biggest issue for me is getting in a first choice striker. After that, as I want to keep as much of a settled team as possible, I'd say Gueye (or new Gueye), Zouma, Gomes, RB.

However, to keep this on topic. He'd be a solid signing.

May 28, 2019, 09:47:14 PM
Reply #7

D15TIN

Biggest issue for me is getting in a first choice striker. After that, as I want to keep as much of a settled team as possible, I'd say Gueye (or new Gueye), Zouma, Gomes, RB.

However, to keep this on topic. He'd be a solid signing.
Yeah striker is the priority, then zouma and gomes

May 28, 2019, 09:47:29 PM
Reply #8

D15TIN

Couldnt see a thread on him so if there is one merge away

Think he would be a great signing and has allegedly bought 2 houses in the area, one for him and one for his brother who is in Bolton's academy, hopefully he will be staying with us
whered you hear about the house mate?

May 28, 2019, 09:47:47 PM
Reply #9

Alanvideo

Been a fan of Zouma since day one .
I hope the house thing is a statement of intent but I guess footballers buy up properties all the time.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 28, 2019, 10:05:46 PM
Reply #10

Macca77

Bought a house in Bootle, right by the Bootle Strand, heard it loves shopping in there, B&M is his favourite.

May 28, 2019, 10:14:14 PM
Reply #11

Evertonian in NC

Zouma signs on a permanent deal, that's the shirt I ask for as Xmas gift.  On this rock, we will build our church!  :D

Yes, we have to bring in someone to ultimately replace Coleman.  As a speed player, not sure he's got much left.  And we saw what an amazing difference Digne made.  We can get more value for our money at RB than striker.  Unless the right deal comes along, I expect Brands gives DCL a full season to see what he can do.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 28, 2019, 10:26:40 PM
Reply #12

KoemansNumberTens

Zouma signs on a permanent deal, that's the shirt I ask for as Xmas gift.  On this rock, we will build our church!  :D

Yes, we have to bring in someone to ultimately replace Coleman.  As a speed player, not sure he's got much left.  And we saw what an amazing difference Digne made.  We can get more value for our money at RB than striker.  Unless the right deal comes along, I expect Brands gives DCL a full season to see what he can do.

Think youre delusional to be honest. Ill be horrified if we dont sign a first choice striker. Suggesting we need a right back to sit on the bench more is just daft. DCL wont be our starting forward next season. Our football people have too much sense for that

Also gueye is absolutely vital. Gonna be near impossible to replace him in a 3 with sigurdsson and Gomes. Id go as far as to say if we lose gueye wed be better off forgetting Gomes in favour of signing 2 more rounded players. Finding someone with gueyes defensive numbers doesnt seem likely

May 28, 2019, 10:39:42 PM
Reply #13

D15TIN

Yeah cant agree on giving DCL another season to score another 5/6 goals, he's a good option in certain games and off the bench, but we'd have comfortably finished 7th this season with a small gap to 6th with a 15 -20 goal striker.

May 28, 2019, 10:46:18 PM
Reply #14

Evertonian in NC

Agree that Gueye is vital.  Though if we sell him, I think bringing in a "better" striker is more likely.