July 21, 2019, 10:09:44 PM

Author Topic: Zouma  (Read 23605 times)

June 21, 2019, 01:32:42 AM
Reply #45

Alanvideo

The fact that we’ve opened talks suggests they are prepared to let him go I’d have thought. It may take a bit of a wedge but.......
................my sentiiments exactly .They wouldn't have opened talks if there wasn't a chance.
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 21, 2019, 01:36:35 AM
Reply #46

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The fact that we’ve opened talks suggests they are prepared to let him go I’d have thought. It may take a bit of a wedge but.......
They probably start at around £40 million if they willing to let him go, could probably settle at £30 if at all.

June 21, 2019, 01:47:21 AM
Reply #47

D15TIN

this was my thinking, could've been a quick na fuck off we need him next season, if theyre thinking of getting rid for the right price they'll discuss with us, I hope we don't pay above 30/35 mill like, I think 25 mill would be about right

June 21, 2019, 01:54:54 AM
Reply #48

Heisenberg

They probably start at around £40 million if they willing to let him go, could probably settle at £30 if at all.

He’s definitely worth 30. The problem is though Chelsea will likely double this. Can’t see us reaching agreement on this one

June 21, 2019, 01:57:18 AM
Reply #49

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We’ll see lads.

He’s dispensable to Chelsea and they’re clearly up for a deal of negotiations have opened.

Think we need to have more faith in the club when it comes to getting deals done and the players we can attract.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 21, 2019, 01:58:52 AM
Reply #50

Simon Paul

Administrator
Hasn't played for them in two years.
Remmeber us keeping Alex Nyarko for that last season

June 21, 2019, 02:00:27 AM
Reply #51

Simon Paul

Administrator
................my sentiiments exactly .They wouldn't have opened talks if there wasn't a chance.
In modern football, what does "opened talks" mean?

June 21, 2019, 02:02:01 AM
Reply #52

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We’ll see lads.

He’s dispensable to Chelsea and they’re clearly up for a deal of negotiations have opened.

Think we need to have more faith in the club when it comes to getting deals done and the players we can attract.

I like the bit about having faith in the club when it comes to getting deals done and being able to attract
top tier players, if this comes off then we have certainly rounded a corner and have shifted up a level or two.

June 21, 2019, 02:05:54 AM
Reply #53

Evertonian in NC

Chelsea wouldn't leak it.  I don't THINK Everton would leak it and get fans' hopes up without reason.

Logically (and this could be wishcasting), I see this as having legs.

And I am 100% ordering his shirt if we pull this off.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 21, 2019, 02:10:40 AM
Reply #54

D15TIN

He’s definitely worth 30. The problem is though Chelsea will likely double this. Can’t see us reaching agreement on this one
wonder if they'd allow another loan for now, with maybe a buy option

June 21, 2019, 02:14:16 AM
Reply #55

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
wonder if they'd allow another loan for now, with maybe a buy option
Interesting thought, I think if I were Chelsea, given that Rudiger is put injured until December I would agree a Pre contract agreement that they would sell to us in January. Better than not getting him at all .

June 21, 2019, 02:44:35 AM
Reply #56

Macca77

Would love it if we pulled this off, just can't see it

June 21, 2019, 02:51:23 AM
Reply #57

Heisenberg

The way Chelsea have went lately they will be wary of us being league rivals, as well as being their best defender. I wouldn’t get your hopes up on this one. I think we are trying to put the Steve Walsh over-paying fiasco behind us

June 21, 2019, 03:14:14 AM
Reply #58

sam of the south

If we don’t get Zouma back, does anyone have any knowledge on any of these alternatives that were on that Twitter post: Ruben Dias (22, Benfica), Ferro (22, Benfica), Niklas Stark (24, Hertha Berlin), Nico Elvedi (22, Gladbach), Moussa Niakhate (23, Mainz)

Are any of them within our reach or as good or better than Zouma?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 21, 2019, 03:31:09 AM
Reply #59

toshyboy

If Zoumas a no go should try for Jonathan Tah