August 11, 2019, 11:36:52 PM
Reply #720

GrantyBoy78

Heís looked awful today

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

August 11, 2019, 11:40:16 PM
Reply #721

Omar

I'm not watching the game, but I recall how Lescott played for us when he was desperate for a move to City. Do you think he's not trying because his head has gone, or is he just not having the best of games?

It isn't that he's not trying, just not going well for him today.
You come at the king, you best not miss.

August 12, 2019, 12:41:56 AM
Reply #722

TrevorSteven

Iíve always felt he is prone to mistakes. Itís like his cordination is a bit...how to put it...clumsy?

Most interesting with that game was United. As a Norwegian we have to read about United all the time because of Solskjaer...and he has actually made a team out of them. They can be dangerous this year, as of Chelsea they were a bit unlucky.

August 12, 2019, 01:44:24 AM
Reply #723

Ross

Todayís not his normal standard all players have games like that.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 12, 2019, 01:55:15 AM
Reply #724

Macca77

Not an Everton player

August 12, 2019, 02:30:44 AM
Reply #725

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Not an Everton player
..... or he's working hard at leaving Chelsea?!!😨
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

August 12, 2019, 02:57:54 AM
Reply #726

TrevorSteven

..... or he's working hard at leaving Chelsea?!!😨

Ofcourse he is not.

He enjoyed his time at Everton because he could play regulary. With Lampard on board together with that transferban suddenly the possibilities to break through into their side has become bigger. It was strange looking at Chelsea today with Tammy Abraham, Kurt Zouma and Mason Mount. With former managers these players would still be forever mercenaries at other clubs. I would believe that it was a special occassion that meant very much to Kurt Zouma even tough he probably has got affections for Everton too, but players are not like fans. They may fancy more than one club in England like i.e Phil Jagielka and Pat Nevin.

August 12, 2019, 05:31:57 AM
Reply #727

Mayor Farnum

Ofcourse he is not.

He enjoyed his time at Everton because he could play regulary. With Lampard on board together with that transferban suddenly the possibilities to break through into their side has become bigger. It was strange looking at Chelsea today with Tammy Abraham, Kurt Zouma and Mason Mount. With former managers these players would still be forever mercenaries at other clubs. I would believe that it was a special occassion that meant very much to Kurt Zouma even tough he probably has got affections for Everton too, but players are not like fans. They may fancy more than one club in England like i.e Phil Jagielka and Pat Nevin.

What makes those three players mercenaries?

August 12, 2019, 05:35:01 AM
Reply #728

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Ofcourse he is not.

It was a joke.😕
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

August 12, 2019, 02:42:29 PM
Reply #729

GrantyBoy78

We have short memories (myself included). Zouma was pretty average for most of last season, but he was almost flawless in that great run-in, which has skewed our perception of him. That performance against Utd isnít completely out of character. Heís got the potential to look like Bambi in ice. Think he plays better as the mop-up man, next to a stopper like Keane or Mina. Looked lost alongside Christiansen, who I donít rate.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums