December 09, 2019, 09:36:40 PM

Author Topic: Adrien Rabiot  (Read 3485 times)

June 04, 2019, 12:46:43 PM
Reply #15

Waltzer

People are to dismissive to early. We wouldn't get Mina over Man U, but we did. I'm of the belief theres no smoke without fire and if we are in discussions its purely down to the fact that there must've been given some encouragement. We aren't going into, or continuing dialogue unless him or his representatives have indicated there's a chance. Again, it might just be paper talk or we might be further down his pecking order, but wages and playing time will play in his decision making

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

June 04, 2019, 03:34:30 PM
Reply #16

Shogun

Administrator
If the national team is a factor then the fact Digne and Zouma got call ups all last season will have helped.

June 04, 2019, 04:15:26 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If the national team is a factor then the fact Digne and Zouma got call ups all last season will have helped.

Shoggs what's that Sig you bad goth
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 04, 2019, 04:41:08 PM
Reply #18

dekko

To tell you the truth I don’t know much about him, just that he plays in the midfield.
What type of player is he? More like Gilfy? more like Gomes?

June 04, 2019, 04:42:10 PM
Reply #19

Shogun

Administrator
Shoggs what's that Sig you bad goth

*cries in emo*

June 04, 2019, 04:49:01 PM
Reply #20

Sixx1402

He's already turned spurs saying they're not a big enough club, we've got absolutely no chance. We don't want him either, he sounds like a complete bell end, you don't need someone like that in the dressing room

Sent from my Moto E (4) using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

June 04, 2019, 05:42:01 PM
Reply #21

Robioto

To tell you the truth I don’t know much about him, just that he plays in the midfield.
What type of player is he? More like Gilfy? more like Gomes?

I haven't watched him often but he's more of an all round midfielder, he's got good passing and is big (6' 2") and strong. I would say he is a bit of a mix of Gueye and Gomes, he's more mobile than Gomes but has the ability on the ball and is able to cover more ground and out his foot in like (but not as effective as) Gueye. In 50 games in 2017/18 he got 5 goals and 7 assists. I think he is most like Gomes.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, my Rabiot knowledge is fairly limited.

He would certainly be a step up in quality. But really can't see him coming to us, there will be a load of teams looking at him.

June 04, 2019, 06:09:29 PM
Reply #22

Waltzer

I haven't watched him often but he's more of an all round midfielder, he's got good passing and is big (6' 2") and strong. I would say he is a bit of a mix of Gueye and Gomes, he's more mobile than Gomes but has the ability on the ball and is able to cover more ground and out his foot in like (but not as effective as) Gueye. In 50 games in 2017/18 he got 5 goals and 7 assists. I think he is most like Gomes.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, my Rabiot knowledge is fairly limited.

He would certainly be a step up in quality. But really can't see him coming to us, there will be a load of teams looking at him.

I must confess I know little about him, but what I dont get is if hes as good as people are saying he is why has he only got 6 international caps at the age of 24? I know its France and they are a decent side, but someone who people claim is this far out of our league id have thought would be a regular for his country? And these turning down Spurs stories have little to no substance, it was a source close to him that said he was too good, never direct quotes.

June 04, 2019, 06:12:37 PM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I must confess I know little about him, but what I dont get is if hes as good as people are saying he is why has he only got 6 international caps at the age of 24? I know its France and they are a decent side, but someone who people claim is this far out of our league id have thought would be a regular for his country? And these turning down Spurs stories have little to no substance, it was a source close to him that said he was too good, never direct quotes.

Laporte is 25, just won the treble and has never been capped.

Also Rabiot is a gobshite and it sounds like everyone who's ever met him thinks he's a little quilt.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 04, 2019, 06:22:10 PM
Reply #24

Robioto

Laporte is 25, just won the treble and has never been capped.

Also Rabiot is a gobshite and it sounds like everyone who's ever met him thinks he's a little quilt.

Some other examples:

Tanguy Ndombélé 4 caps
Clément Lenglet 0 caps

June 04, 2019, 06:25:45 PM
Reply #25

GrantyBoy78

He’s got the likes of Kante and Pogba in front of him, tbf. Also, he’s a bit like Davies in that no one’s too sure where his best position is. PSG wanted him as a holding midfielder but he wanted to play box-to-box. That’s half he reason he fell out with them and ran his contract down.

I still think we have a slim chance of getting him. You exclude China, then there are only about 15-20 teams that could pay him that wage, and we’re one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

June 04, 2019, 06:27:23 PM
Reply #26

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Bit mad how people are turning their noses up at this possibility.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 04, 2019, 06:35:44 PM
Reply #27

blue1948

Some other examples:

Tanguy Ndombélé 4 caps
Clément Lenglet 0 caps
Howard Kendall 0 caps ,says it all

June 04, 2019, 06:39:49 PM
Reply #28

dangermouse

Probably not, but if true im glad were at least trying, we can offer the big wages at least

Newspaper rumor of player wanting £170k /week ≠ Everton can offer £170k/ week wages
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

June 04, 2019, 06:47:12 PM
Reply #29

Ross

If he’s a cunt don’t bother. The dressing room isn’t strong enough to cope and any progress we’ve made last season in building a good spirit amongst the players would vanish just like it did when we signed Eto’o.

Just not worth the risk.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.