June 20, 2019, 09:10:41 PM

Author Topic: Adrien Rabiot  (Read 2665 times)

June 04, 2019, 06:50:22 PM
Reply #30

GrantyBoy78

Newspaper rumor of player wanting £170k /week ≠ Everton can offer £170k/ week wages
Rabiotís wages = approx what Jags, Williams Garbutt were on.

Itís not that much more than Siggy and Bernard are on and youíd expect to pay a premium wage for a Ďfreeí transfer.

June 04, 2019, 06:51:48 PM
Reply #31

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Is that right he hasnít played since December for PSG because of his contract dispute
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 04, 2019, 06:58:42 PM
Reply #32

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Is that right he hasnít played since December for PSG because of his contract dispute

Yeah, had a few fallings out for turning up late for team meetings and being in nightclubs when he wasn't supposed to be.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 04, 2019, 06:59:29 PM
Reply #33

Robioto

Yeah. Not played at all since PSG's final group stage game in the Champions League. He then sacked his own mother who was his agent to get another one to sort a summer move. Which I found quite amusing to be honest. :)

June 04, 2019, 07:03:39 PM
Reply #34

Macca77

Yeah, had a few fallings out for turning up late for team meetings and being in nightclubs when he wasn't supposed to be.

He'd love town then

June 04, 2019, 07:04:44 PM
Reply #35

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
The depth of talent France have available to them is ridiculous.

June 04, 2019, 07:24:55 PM
Reply #36

mikey_blue

Yeah. He's meant to be a bit of a nightmare off the pitch.

June 04, 2019, 09:05:12 PM
Reply #38

D15TIN

If he’s a cunt don’t bother. The dressing room isn’t strong enough to cope and any progress we’ve made last season in building a good spirit amongst the players would vanish just like it did when we signed Eto’o.

Just not worth the risk.
this is a good point tbh, talk of Depay being an absolute bell end at Lyon, and doesn't put a shift in etc - we do need to be careful on personalities, you'd hope brands and silva could spot the bad eggs though

June 04, 2019, 09:15:12 PM
Reply #39

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
this is a good point tbh, talk of Depay being an absolute bell end at Lyon, and doesn't put a shift in etc - we do need to be careful on personalities, you'd hope brands and silva could spot the bad eggs though
Talk of Depay going to Liverpool
Simply simply lovely

June 04, 2019, 09:15:53 PM
Reply #40

D15TIN

he'll fit right in there then

June 04, 2019, 09:25:08 PM
Reply #41

Macca77

He's this summer's Fekir

June 04, 2019, 10:12:47 PM
Reply #42

ajax_andy

Hard to know what to believe as all these rumours of signing players are multiplying like Rabiots at the moment.

June 04, 2019, 10:36:06 PM
Reply #43

D15TIN

Hard to know what to believe as all these rumours of signing players are multiplying like Rabiots at the moment.
I think this rumour is probably true, similar to Bernard deal - free transfer offered big wages. Cant see it happening, but I bet weve had a go

June 05, 2019, 07:59:31 PM
Reply #44

Hawkandro

I think this rumour is probably true, similar to Bernard deal - free transfer offered big wages. Cant see it happening, but I bet weve had a go

I believe it too; Brands commented on aiming for the biggest signings possible when we hired Greta Steinsson. Brands said he aims high like he does, and goes all out to get a player whether they are seen as being above them or not. We could also dangle the carrot of a CL release clause if needed.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.