December 09, 2019, 10:05:15 PM

Author Topic: Mina loan deal  (Read 2882 times)

June 08, 2019, 08:53:42 PM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Jair Mina, Yerry Mina’s agent and uncle, on his future: “He will certainly not leave Everton. This type of transfer news is purely gossip. He owes Everton and has to prove himself. He will not leave Everton.” (Source: Aspor)
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 08, 2019, 09:34:03 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I really really really hope he can get himself back on track, when he joined Barca he was one of the hottest CB prospects in the world I think?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 08, 2019, 09:40:38 PM
Reply #17

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Think he’s looked better when starting than when being thrown on with 10-20 mins to go.

Also think he needs to be playing most weeks other wise his match fitness/ sharpness drops off quite appreciably.

His non existent pre season and stop start normal season would have been a massive hinderance in that respect.

June 08, 2019, 09:44:48 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think he’s looked better when starting than when being thrown on with 10-20 mins to go.

Also think he needs to be playing most weeks other wise his match fitness/ sharpness drops off quite appreciably.

His non existent pre season and stop start normal season would have been a massive hinderance in that respect.

Yeah he's had like the worst possible start to his career in England, and still managed to show a bit I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 08, 2019, 10:12:38 PM
Reply #19

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Hasn’t he been carrying knocks since the England game at the WC? A unit like him needs to fully recover or he keeps picking them up I guess.

June 08, 2019, 10:24:37 PM
Reply #20

Shogun

Administrator
I really really really hope he can get himself back on track, when he joined Barca he was one of the hottest CB prospects in the world I think?

Doubt it, completely bombed at Barca.

June 08, 2019, 10:27:21 PM
Reply #21

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Don't most central defenders need a run of games to get a grip of the league? Think he'll be sound I just worry about him and Keane being a little too similar in terms of lack of mobility. Both good in their way but neither quick or mobile

June 08, 2019, 10:48:23 PM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

He did, badly, and there are lots and lots ahead of him now obviously but when they bought him he was really highly rated I think you know. I remember Breaking the Lines doing an article on him.

June 09, 2019, 03:18:23 PM
Reply #23

D15TIN

His dad's come out and said he owes Everton next season, and these rumours are rubbish

June 09, 2019, 09:56:38 PM
Reply #24

BlueNoseMike

He meant as Barca signed him

June 16, 2019, 03:39:00 PM
Reply #25

dekko

Played 90mins against Argentina last night and kept clean sheet.