December 09, 2019, 09:18:05 PM

Author Topic: Koeman Has His Say On Time At Everton  (Read 3413 times)

June 13, 2019, 02:14:23 AM
Reply #45

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Mike Walker says hi
Dear God, breaks out in cold sweat, you bastard for even mentioning that useless twat.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

June 13, 2019, 04:32:06 PM
Reply #46

Hesmenos

Mike Walker really was an awful manager, even though he somehow did great at Norwich.
My cousin played for him at Apoel and said that he was a cunt. Although he said that about all his managers, which is probably why my cousin didn't have much of a career in football. But apparently when Walker was at Apoel he made Koeman look like a workaholic.

June 13, 2019, 07:53:20 PM
Reply #47

Ross

At least with Walker you can put a case forward for looking for fairly young, bright, positive manager with a pleasing team style who was on a upward trajectory career wise.

Not the sort of labels you could attach to Koeman or Allardyce.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 14, 2019, 01:26:25 AM
Reply #48

ally2

At least with Walker you can put a case forward for looking for fairly young, bright, positive manager with a pleasing team style who was on a upward trajectory career wise.

Not the sort of labels you could attach to Koeman or Allardyce.

You still love Bobby don't you?