December 09, 2019, 09:17:45 PM

Author Topic: [News]Boa Morte appointment raises more than eyebrows at Everton  (Read 838 times)

June 08, 2019, 02:00:01 AM
Read 838 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Boa Morte appointment raises more than eyebrows at Everton

Everton's appointment of former Fulham and West Ham man Luis Boa Morte has raised more than a few eyebrows among Evertonians, who the 41 year old once lashed out at during his playing days.

Source: Boa Morte appointment raises more than eyebrows at Everton

June 08, 2019, 02:03:14 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Well, we had Sammy Lee a year ago, so this barely touches the sides
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

June 08, 2019, 02:54:36 AM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 08, 2019, 03:01:55 AM
Reply #3

Tony Clifton

Were the claims found to be false?

Nothing ever came of it IIRC.  Big Danny Amo came out swinging (verbally, via press) in support of Duncan, I remember that much!

I wonder if he's still a crank... might be a bit livelier on the touchlines next season!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:04:02 AM by Tony Clifton »

June 08, 2019, 03:23:53 AM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Were the claims found to be false?

He either made it up (which is wack) or Dunc did it but there wasnt enough evidence/witnesses (which is grim)
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

June 08, 2019, 04:52:55 AM
Reply #5

schleffera

Who really gives a shit? Lets see if hes good, which the club think he is.

June 08, 2019, 09:24:56 PM
Reply #6

blue1948

After Big Sam and the poison dwarf nothing worries me .We seem to forget Marco won a league ,yes yes yes ,I know but it proves he has the bottle to see something through ,at the end of the season we were a good side .I have every faith in the team this season and the management too.