June 25, 2019, 02:27:05 PM

Author Topic: Kenny  (Read 2375 times)

Lxxx, Waltzer, GLewis and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 11, 2019, 05:08:47 PM
Reply #30

Ross

Interesting move, you’ve got to think it’s more player driven similar to Lookman than club chosen seeing as a couple of premier league teams were interested.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 11, 2019, 06:39:57 PM
Reply #31

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Defensively the Bundesliga hasn’t looked very strong recently so it’s been good for attacking players. The games often seem a bit wild.

So I think it will be interesting for a 1 v 1 point of view but might not be great re systems.

Still if he gets 25 plus starts it will be good.

June 11, 2019, 06:40:40 PM
Reply #32

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Interesting move, you’ve got to think it’s more player driven similar to Lookman than club chosen seeing as a couple of premier league teams were interested.

Suppose it might have depended on whether there were any sort of playing time “guarantee”.

June 11, 2019, 07:38:36 PM
Reply #33

Bluedylan

Amazing move for the player
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 12, 2019, 12:04:11 AM
Reply #34

Ross

Suppose it might have depended on whether there were any sort of playing time “guarantee”.

I doubt that really happens.

Just seems one loan didn’t go down well because the player was going to Germany but another has been received a lot more positively.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

11 hours ago
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Pen last game, rinsed at Rb this game.

Having a very poor tourney is Kenny. Best of luck to him in the bubdesliga but I think we may have seen the last of him in blue.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

11 hours ago
Reply #36

Waltzer

Pen last game, rinsed at Rb this game.

Having a very poor tourney is Kenny. Best of luck to him in the bubdesliga but I think we may have seen the last of him in blue.
Haven't watched much tbh, but DCL was getting a going over on sky the other day by ex players, saying he doesn't get in the right places for a striker and is the weakest of the 3 options.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

11 hours ago
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Haven't watched much tbh, but DCL was getting a going over on sky the other day by ex players, saying he doesn't get in the right places for a striker and is the weakest of the 3 options.

He was good at everything except being dangerous. Not that any of us would be surprised at it but his link up and hold up was very very good, but I can't remember him looking dangerous at all.

Tammy came on and scored, hit the bar, forced a decent save all within about 3 mins (game had gone nuts like) and the contrast was night and day.

Dunno what the answer is as I still really rate DCL and I think we should be made up with him, but he looks about as dangerous as a rubber duck unless it's whipped onto his head.

Vlasic has just scored a very nice first time finish and gone down injured.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

10 hours ago
Reply #38

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me Kenny worldie haha

10 hours ago
Reply #39

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

10 hours ago
Reply #40

Cereal Killer

Chanelling his inner Hibbo there....

10 hours ago
Reply #41

Shogun

Administrator

Anyone rating Solanke over DCL needs their head testing.

Neither score goals but DCL has way better all round play.
I never claimed to be a saint

10 hours ago
Reply #42

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone rating Solanke over DCL needs their head testing.

Neither score goals but DCL has way better all round play.

DCL could do with a touch of the jermaine defoes I think. Half a yard? Get it out your feet and dig it hard and low. Apologise to everyone else later.

I've no doubt he can finish but I feel like we never see him pull the trigger!

10 hours ago
Reply #43

bluenuck

DCL could do with a touch of the jermaine defoes I think. Half a yard? Get it out your feet and dig it hard and low. Apologise to everyone else later.

He needs to be way more selfish in the coming seasons.

10 hours ago
Reply #44

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I’ve got every doubt he can finish at the moment.

Got a lot of faith he can improve it though.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown