October 15, 2019, 08:41:36 AM

Author Topic: [News]Could Everton's new away kit be like this German hit?  (Read 1568 times)

June 21, 2019, 10:22:44 AM
Read 1568 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ioved that green and black kit.

Reminded me of Southalls goalie top from when I was a kid a bit.

Umbro seem to be putting some good kits out this year, some really nice designs.

Half of me thinks ours is going to be a special number with some link to the past, maybe blue and amber, or an away with salmon pink, but the other half of me thinks it's a last minute job and we're nailed on for a template fume.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 21, 2019, 06:24:46 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Home a bit too continental for na Everton top but I'd like it if it were a random bubdesliga side or whatever.

The other two would be stunning, big Andre in that pink number is a summer mood.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.