October 20, 2019, 11:14:39 PM

Author Topic: NSNO is 15  (Read 4437 times)

June 27, 2019, 05:24:57 PM
Reply #60

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
MGP/Moyes Ginger Pubes/Haile GAZrselassie.

Nomorechang, sadly passed away a couple of years ago.

I said gaz sorry, it's another poster I'm thinking of after him. V funny with a great sense of humour and Ian Holloway profile pic. One of my all time fave posters too but just can't think of his name.

Very sorry to hear about nmc.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 27, 2019, 05:51:27 PM
Reply #61

Bally

Administrator
MGP/Moyes Ginger Pubes/Haile GAZrselassie.

Nomorechang, sadly passed away a couple of years ago.
Arthur man

Me and Si visited him in hozzy, Si brought him some prezzys he was proper chuffed, boss Arthur man

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

June 27, 2019, 05:52:53 PM
Reply #62

Bally

Administrator
be sound if ye could get a translator in for the podcasts the lads
Get fucked

Fucking South African can understand us so you need to acclimatise ya fuckin ears

It's the roll I way

June 27, 2019, 06:00:16 PM
Reply #63

Bally

Administrator
I spend far too much time on here than is healthy but I love this place. Occasionally dip into the other sites and we are by far the best in terms of the people who post and the community in general. I've always found this place a well balanced, accepting and tolerant society. Posters with extreme views are quickly dealt with and for the most part you can have discussions with people who will take on board your view, even if they do t agree with it, and then put forward their view. I think the General Forum is the true jewel of this crown. We are a really broad church on NSNO and it shines through on here. Yes, there are times when people don't see eye to eye, and their are times I've stringly disagreed with people over things, but they are usually forgotten quickly and a civilised discussion can be had about something else. Miss @blargins but we are friends on FB and have a great time trolling his redneck American Father-in-Law

Had the pleasure of meeting a few people from here who have all been sound and @Bally I absolutely fucking love you man, the warmest, most genuine guy I've met in a long time when we first met a few years ago.

Keep it up Blues.
Thanks man very nice of you to say....

It's the roll I way

June 27, 2019, 06:01:28 PM
Reply #64

Robioto

I came here around a decade ago, I was a member of another Everton forum for a few years prior and it was pretty hostile to be honest (moderators included!). So I seeked out somewhere else to talk Everton and I ended up here after some lurking before registering. Not looked back.

HB NSNO!

...Blue Kipper always made me cringe...

Yeah... this was my old haunt.

NSNO much friendlier, tighter community and things never seem to fly off the handle, making discussion interesting and not just full of flappers with extreme opinions one way or the other ending in arguments every topic!

June 27, 2019, 06:09:38 PM
Reply #65

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I said gaz sorry, it's another poster I'm thinking of after him. V funny with a great sense of humour and Ian Holloway profile pic. One of my all time fave posters too but just can't think of his name.

Very sorry to hear about nmc.

Big Doug?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 27, 2019, 06:39:33 PM
Reply #66

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Hoping that @blargins comes back soon - know @Brownie posted a while back that he was taking a break but will be good to have him back when he is free to do so.

June 27, 2019, 06:47:56 PM
Reply #67

TheTone

Get fucked

Fucking South African can understand us so you need to acclimatise ya fuckin ears

What's that mate?👂?

June 27, 2019, 07:09:29 PM
Reply #68

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Big Doug?

Big doug was the fella casing stevie I think.

Oh god I voted this fella my favourite poster like every year. Quite absurdist sense of humour. Ffs just can't remember his name.

Also agree about blargs.

Is Derek still about?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 27, 2019, 10:54:19 PM
Reply #69

arteta4spain

It’d be nice to have a meet up at some point put some faces to the names. Mad that you can have a full blown conversation with someone you’ve never met.

June 27, 2019, 10:54:56 PM
Reply #70

Shogun

Administrator
Big doug was the fella casing stevie I think.

Oh god I voted this fella my favourite poster like every year. Quite absurdist sense of humour. Ffs just can't remember his name.

Also agree about blargs.

Is Derek still about?

Ridge?

June 27, 2019, 11:31:21 PM
Reply #71

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ridge?

Bloody RIDGE.

I was sat there before going... Rimbo... Risky.. R... R... Rimbo... Risky...rr....Rrrrr...

June 28, 2019, 12:07:35 AM
Reply #72

Evertonian in NC

Thanks to all your hard work, and allowing me to share my terrible opinions and footy thoughts across the Atlantic.  Y'all is good people.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 28, 2019, 12:29:21 AM
Reply #73

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

June 28, 2019, 02:21:35 AM
Reply #74

Dr. Sponge

It'd be nice to have a meet up at some point put some faces to the names. Mad that you can have a full blown conversation with someone you've never met.
Yeah it's like You've Got Mail, but without Meg Ryan and the happy ending.

Just 50 Tom Hanks' logging in every night to lurk or talk shit about bringing Moyes back.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app