October 23, 2019, 01:55:12 AM

Author Topic: NSNO is 15  (Read 4469 times)

June 27, 2019, 01:52:40 PM
Read 4469 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Absolutely superb, some boss memories there Smithers.

Lots of top posters who are no longer around, lots of them mentioned above of course. Rhys as we said recently, gaz, the fella who's name escapes me right now but had a profile image of Ian Holloway, was proper funny and a real power user I just can't remember his name ffs. What was the gents name who was here for a very long time indeed and in a sort of assisted living facility? Had forgotten more about the blues than the likes of me will ever know..

Other departed posters of another nature, milky, George, that young lad who claimed to be able to run a prem midfield (where are you now youngster, somewhere spraying passes into the path of pacey strikers I hope), that fella who was casing stevie, and of course ballys short lived and Ill judged appearance.

Great site, I'm on it far far far too much, but it's a great site, keep it up gents.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 27, 2019, 05:24:57 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
MGP/Moyes Ginger Pubes/Haile GAZrselassie.

Nomorechang, sadly passed away a couple of years ago.

I said gaz sorry, it's another poster I'm thinking of after him. V funny with a great sense of humour and Ian Holloway profile pic. One of my all time fave posters too but just can't think of his name.

Very sorry to hear about nmc.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 27, 2019, 07:09:29 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Big Doug?

Big doug was the fella casing stevie I think.

Oh god I voted this fella my favourite poster like every year. Quite absurdist sense of humour. Ffs just can't remember his name.

Also agree about blargs.

Is Derek still about?

June 27, 2019, 11:31:21 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ridge?

Bloody RIDGE.

I was sat there before going... Rimbo... Risky.. R... R... Rimbo... Risky...rr....Rrrrr...

June 28, 2019, 02:42:27 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Went all out conspiracy mode didnít he. Was mad into deep analysing twitter I seem to recall.

Must have been during my hiatus that.

Or in the politics thread to be fair which I tend to avoid like the plague.

June 29, 2019, 07:06:07 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks for the reminder Brap ffs, I'm still haunted by that loon

Haha sorry lid

June 30, 2019, 12:12:52 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sigs brother that

Don't think its his brother, but I've seen him say somewhere that there are lots of similarities between him and Sig in terms of family and upbringing and where they lived and stuff. Could be some sort of cousin maybe..

I've seen him on Reddit, twitter and here under many different names, with the same wonky stats and misrepresented findings.

His Sig videos are good though, i like watching all the fun stuff he can do with the ball. Shame he's blocked me on twitter.

June 30, 2019, 05:07:04 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
 Lots of names there I'd forgotten about.