October 23, 2019, 02:53:51 AM

Author Topic: NSNO is 15  (Read 4471 times)

June 26, 2019, 02:34:31 AM
Read 4471 times

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Well in.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 27, 2019, 04:40:46 PM
Reply #1

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I spend far too much time on here than is healthy but I love this place. Occasionally dip into the other sites and we are by far the best in terms of the people who post and the community in general. Iíve always found this place a well balanced, accepting and tolerant society. Posters with extreme views are quickly dealt with and for the most part you can have discussions with people who will take on board your view, even if they do t agree with it, and then put forward their view. I think the General Forum is the true jewel of this crown. We are a really broad church on NSNO and it shines through on here. Yes, there are times when people donít see eye to eye, and their are times Iíve stringly disagreed with people over things, but they are usually forgotten quickly and a civilised discussion can be had about something else. Miss @blargins but we are friends on FB and have a great time trolling his redneck American Father-in-Law

Had the pleasure of meeting a few people from here who have all been sound and @Bally I absolutely fucking love you man, the warmest, most genuine guy Iíve met in a long time when we first met a few years ago.

Keep it up Blues.

June 27, 2019, 06:09:38 PM
Reply #2

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I said gaz sorry, it's another poster I'm thinking of after him. V funny with a great sense of humour and Ian Holloway profile pic. One of my all time fave posters too but just can't think of his name.

Very sorry to hear about nmc.

Big Doug?