July 21, 2019, 10:45:31 PM

Author Topic: Malcom  (Read 7650 times)

July 06, 2019, 01:11:23 AM
Reply #30

Trowel

Arsenal tried to sign Malcom a year and half ago, the winter window before we were linked, so... this all feels moot.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 06, 2019, 01:33:09 AM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think it's fair to say we can regret if we don't end up getting someone we are linked with who ends up going elsewhere and being great.

No firm blame attached to to, just general regret like
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 06, 2019, 01:39:44 AM
Reply #32

Macca77

Nah no regrets here, yes we wanted him last summer, but there's been nothing to suggest we're still interested in him apart from the usual paper talk.

July 06, 2019, 02:39:56 AM
Reply #33

KoemansNumberTens

Arsenal have a lot of problems and none of them are really that end of the pitch, if they want to spunk what little money they have on that area in fine with it. It's when they start buying defenders that we need to be worried. Don't know enough about him to say whether he is the answer our problems, but I think we're in desperate need of a number 9 and I don't think he's that?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Think they are a bit desperate and will take players they don’t really need if they can pay for them later.

I think it’s a big 5 now. Utd struggled too but at least they are trying to buy their way out. Arsenal have given up with competing

July 06, 2019, 11:24:46 PM
Reply #34

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I’m regretting reading the last 3 pages of this thread though. General and specific regret to be honest.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 06, 2019, 11:36:33 PM
Reply #35

stirlingblue

you just know we'll regret this is in 12 months if he goes to arsenal

There’d be nothing to regret.

If us and arsenal are both interested of course he picks them, 99% of players would

July 07, 2019, 12:52:29 AM
Reply #36

plumber

There’d be nothing to regret.

If us and arsenal are both interested of course he picks them, 99% of players would

Big Kev Mirallas didn't.

July 07, 2019, 12:56:09 AM
Reply #37

KoemansNumberTens

If we want him we could commit to paying for him now rather than later. Take arsenal completely out of the bidding

July 07, 2019, 03:17:46 AM
Reply #38

Mayor Farnum

Twitter.

July 07, 2019, 05:56:43 AM
Reply #39

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Arsenal being linked with Ryan Frazier as an alternative to Zaha
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 07, 2019, 03:27:36 PM
Reply #40

Toddacelli

Arsenal being linked with Ryan Frazier as an alternative to Zaha

Can't see their fans having that. He's an industrious hard worker who makes things happen, despite limitations. Not their usual signing at all.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 07, 2019, 05:45:38 PM
Reply #41

Lxxx

Can't see their fans having that. He's an industrious hard worker who makes things happen, despite limitations. Not their usual signing at all.

This isn’t the usual Arsenal though. Apart from a couple of genuine quality players up top they’re very average looking.

July 08, 2019, 03:47:15 AM
Reply #42

Toddacelli

This isn’t the usual Arsenal though. Apart from a couple of genuine quality players up top they’re very average looking.

Yeah, they're trying to deny it, but their fall from grace has been very similar to Man U. The only difference is it started whilst Wenger was still there for Arsenal.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 08, 2019, 05:08:34 AM
Reply #43

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
70 points they got last year lads. 70.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 08, 2019, 03:37:02 PM
Reply #44

Lxxx

70 points they got last year lads. 70.

Largely due to the two lads up top who are significantly better than anything the teams below them have to offer.