July 21, 2019, 09:44:31 PM

Author Topic: Dixie Dean Hotel  (Read 1622 times)

July 04, 2019, 12:49:44 AM
Reply #15

Bally

Administrator
Why do you think we've not been asked to be involved other than Melanie Prentice sending an email asking if we wanted to interview her

It'll be the usual John what's his name and ToffeeTv, with Sarah Halpin as well.

Be arsed with them totally misappropriating the whole "football quarter" tag as well
So because he had a perceived problem with site, a problem which he was the absolute cause of, an Everton site that's been around for 15 years doesn't get an invite...

I know you're not arsed by that type of shit, nor am I, but mate it's fucking childish

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

July 04, 2019, 12:53:23 AM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The lad who does the social media for them is the lad who came on here and offered Bally out
Lcab
Simply simply lovely

July 04, 2019, 01:05:44 AM
Reply #17

Bally

Administrator
Lcab
The same

I know your mates with him

But not involving the site because of his perceived "beef" is fucking ridiculous

It's the roll I way

July 04, 2019, 01:13:50 AM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The same

I know your mates with him

But not involving the site because of his perceived "beef" is fucking ridiculous

I don't know a lot about it pal, just know he is doing some social media for them
Simply simply lovely

July 04, 2019, 01:28:10 AM
Reply #19

Bally

Administrator
I don't know a lot about it pal, just know he is doing some social media for them
I didn't expect ya did man.

It's no worries fella.

Find it fucking funny tbh

It's the roll I way

July 04, 2019, 07:14:51 AM
Reply #20

D15TIN

This was not how I expected this thread to go haha

July 04, 2019, 07:35:59 AM
Reply #21

boothill

Pete Price is a bellend
Isnt he a lizard ?

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 11, 2019, 06:11:49 PM
Reply #22

Macca77

See a load of z list tv stars (who are all reds) have been invited to the launch night tomorrow

July 11, 2019, 06:47:48 PM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
That Lawrence Kenwright is bell
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 11, 2019, 07:13:20 PM
Reply #24

Macca77

That Lawrence Kenwright is bell

Says he a massive blue, and yet was in town when they paraded the cup last month, commenting on how amazing it was.

July 11, 2019, 07:33:32 PM
Reply #25

Simon Paul

Administrator
See a load of z list tv stars (who are all reds) have been invited to the launch night tomorrow

one of who is a podcaster on a Kopite podcast, and his last tweet when he got the invite was "Most people outside the UK don't know what Everton is...."

They've totally missed what it is to do something linked with Everton on this launch.  They have done it about the City of Liverpool, because when it's Kopites, they don't care (and most Z listers are Kopites so it works) but this is Everton.  This is Dixie Dean.  This isn't some easy-win corporate hotel that you can just add a few "nods" to Everton with.  Evertonians care about how things are done when they are using our name.

What they're doing probably worked a treat with the Shankly Hotel, but then the adverts on Merseyrail with quotes from nobody from Merseyside about how great Anfield is works for them, but wouldn't work for us.

July 11, 2019, 07:37:58 PM
Reply #26

Macca77

one of who is a podcaster on a Kopite podcast, and his last tweet when he got the invite was "Most people outside the UK don't know what Everton is...."

They've totally missed what it is to do something linked with Everton on this launch.  They have done it about the City of Liverpool, because when it's Kopites, they don't care (and most Z listers are Kopites so it works) but this is Everton.  This is Dixie Dean.  This isn't some easy-win corporate hotel that you can just add a few "nods" to Everton with.  Evertonians care about how things are done when they are using our name.

What they're doing probably worked a treat with the Shankly Hotel, but then the adverts on Merseyrail with quotes from nobody from Merseyside about how great Anfield is works for them, but wouldn't work for us.

Random from Hollyoaks (kopite) who is also invited, replied to that tweet saying he'd completely forgot Everton existed

July 11, 2019, 07:40:48 PM
Reply #27

Simon Paul

Administrator
Random from Hollyoaks (kopite) who is also invited, replied to that tweet saying he'd completely forgot Everton existed

aye

launch night full of people who spend their lives "networking" and those who Larry reckons will tweet gushingly about it - which is fine if it's just a hotel, but this is the Dixie Dean Hotel.

I'd expect the headline invitees to be former Everton players, and basically nobody cares about who else is going.

July 11, 2019, 07:45:06 PM
Reply #28

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I fucking hate how red the city is these days.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 11, 2019, 07:47:35 PM
Reply #29

Macca77

Getting Pete Price to run around town shouting about the launch didn't help either! Any idea of what "celebs" are going? I bet it's the cast of Brookside, Hollyoaks and that prick who offered Ramos a straightener on twitter