July 21, 2019, 10:08:35 PM

Author Topic: Diego Costa  (Read 3979 times)

July 06, 2019, 11:35:57 PM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon hed play about ten games all season before he fucks off to China having done fuck all here.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 06, 2019, 11:43:15 PM
Reply #16

indiantoffee1975

Stinking attitude, would be divisive in the dressing. Move on.

July 07, 2019, 12:07:05 AM
Reply #17

Mac934

He'd be the next E'eto. Disruptive fucker who play a dozen games in between suspensions.

July 07, 2019, 12:22:34 AM
Reply #18

Crackling

NSNO Subscriber
On a computer game, sure, I'd love him here. Just what we need.
In real life, with the potential (and likely) disruption, I wouldn't want him anywhere near.

Never happening anyway.

July 07, 2019, 12:38:27 AM
Reply #19

toffee_scot

Hope this is false news.

I really don't like the thought of Moshiri thinking he knows best regarding transfers 

July 07, 2019, 12:40:55 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would be the last of my goodwill I have towards the new era if this happened I think.

He's absolutely finito. This is not the statement you think it is.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 07, 2019, 12:59:43 AM
Reply #21

bluenuck

This cant be true. It cant. If its true we see brands resign in the next few days.

July 07, 2019, 01:09:42 AM
Reply #22

Old England Toffee

Step1. Build him his own dressing room. Have a meeting with the rest of the squad, tell them that costa is a stop gap and were all just gonna humour his bullshit and pretend we think hes god for while. Watch him smash them in for fun. Step2. sell him to the chinese.

July 07, 2019, 01:28:21 AM
Reply #23

Paddockoldie

Id love Costa here, exactly what we need

Sent from my CLT-L09 using
NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

More of a tea guy myself... And they dodge their taxes..

July 07, 2019, 01:43:48 AM
Reply #24

Dr. Sponge

File under Total Horse Bollocks

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 07, 2019, 02:23:00 AM
Reply #25

Mayor Farnum

Maybe not this fella, but a striker with a 'fuck you' attitude is exactly what we need.

July 07, 2019, 06:34:34 AM
Reply #26

Jamokachi

That we've a bampot owner who wants to pick the team?

I think that's a bit unfair. Every big takeover comes with the new owner wanting to make a statement (look at City with Robinho), the problem we've had is that those statements thus far haven't worked out and so that desire to 'prove' that he's chasing the big time is still there.

July 07, 2019, 06:44:30 AM
Reply #27

Gash

Global Moderator
I think that's a bit unfair. Every big takeover comes with the new owner wanting to make a statement (look at City with Robinho), the problem we've had is that those statements thus far haven't worked out and so that desire to 'prove' that he's chasing the big time is still there.

You did note the question mark at the end of my comment? It's pretty clear from the rest of my post (the bit you didn't quote) that I'm questioning the story rather than Moshiri.

July 07, 2019, 06:48:59 AM
Reply #28

Jamokachi

On the subject of this rumour though I'm inclined to think it's a case of 2+2=custard. Atletico have signed Joao Felix and got Morata in on loan for the season and then turning permanent and so Costa's game time will be limited. We're in the market for a striker and an older more experienced option that won't threaten DCL's development would suit our needs. But, it's Costa... and all of the issues he'd bring mean it's very, very unlikely.

July 07, 2019, 06:51:10 AM
Reply #29

Buck76

Strikes me as a Brands chess move to get another deal over the line, at least that's what I hoping anyway (3yrs too late). We've wasted enough wages/fees on players with no resale value.