October 20, 2019, 11:03:51 AM

Author Topic: Kariobangi Sharks  (Read 2979 times)

July 07, 2019, 08:09:24 PM
Read 2979 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
bought a membership but seem unable to actually log in anywhere?

edit - found the log in link - 503 service temporarily unavailable.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 08:10:28 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 09, 2019, 03:11:59 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It was a contractual obligation that no doubt made sportspesa money and helped increase the status of the cup competition, and no doubt ryzantzev or whoever will see it as a way into an emerging market, but there's no way this was about charity or our own commercial operations beyond the sportpesa deal.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 01:36:30 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 09, 2019, 01:36:16 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Of course it was a contractual obligation, quite normal that the sponsor gets something in return otherwise why would you sponsor ? It increased our exposure/status on the African continent, what’s wrong with that ?

Oh no issue with it beyond the normal stuff, I was responding to Todd's post that it was more about making friends than money.

Might be a master stroke in increasing our exposure rather than doing money spinning tours in the US or Asia. I mean, probably not, but maybe.