July 21, 2019, 10:56:28 PM

Author Topic: Moise Kean  (Read 11004 times)

Tony Clifton, Jimhs1, Hawkandro and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 12, 2019, 12:06:24 AM
Reply #135

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Allied with chance volume.

Doms issue imo.

Looks an OK finisher especially with his head but don't know for sure because he hardly ever shoots.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 12, 2019, 12:44:52 AM
Reply #136

van der Meyde

Doms issue imo.

Looks an OK finisher especially with his head but don't know for sure because he hardly ever shoots.
Feels like that West Ham match was the one and only game where he even attempted to shoot.

More of that sort of thing and he - and we - will be fine.

Otherwise - and I say this as one of his biggest fans - I think talk of him attracting interest at anything above, say, £15m is a bit ludicrous really.

July 12, 2019, 01:07:24 AM
Reply #137

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Feels like that West Ham match was the one and only game where he even attempted to shoot.

Otherwise - and I say this as one of his biggest fans - I think talk of him attracting interest at anything above, say, £15m is a bit ludicrous really.

Although that game was probably because we had a chance every time we crossed the half way line.

For me, itís the chances in tighter games whereís sniffing something out is more vital for a massive improvement in him.

July 12, 2019, 01:18:33 AM
Reply #138

Evertonian in NC

I think it's all near-irrevalent, as it would make little sense to sell DCL at this stage of his development.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 12, 2019, 01:45:09 AM
Reply #139

KoemansNumberTens

I think it's all near-irrevalent, as it would make little sense to sell DCL at this stage of his development.

Surely that completely depends on the numbers

July 12, 2019, 03:12:19 AM
Reply #140

Cereal Killer

I'm not usually for comparing player values but when Jordan Ibe goes for £15m, Tyrone Mings £20m and Ayoze Perez £30m, I'd take it as an insult if someone only offered £15m

July 12, 2019, 03:31:42 AM
Reply #141

Waltzer

How many gilt edged chances did DCL miss last season, I don't remember too many mistakes and that's for a young striker learning his trade in the PL against some of the best players in the world.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
But you've almost got the nail on the head, he didn't miss many guilt edge chances, cause he never gets in the right place and never looks like scoring. That's my biggest issue with him, nothing is instinctive, you could justify it if he was getting there and missing chances as he could work on his composure etc, but he's about as much of a goal threat as Hibbert in some games

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 12, 2019, 04:42:36 AM
Reply #142

Gumpinio

I'm not usually for comparing player values but when Jordan Ibe goes for £15m, Tyrone Mings £20m and Ayoze Perez £30m, I'd take it as an insult if someone only offered £15m

I think its fair to say if Ings is worth £20m the DCL is worth more than £20m, but I think is crazy to suggest that the top six would be fighting ammongst themselves for his signature if we were to try to sell.
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

July 12, 2019, 05:23:39 AM
Reply #143

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I think its fair to say if Ings is worth £20m the DCL is worth more than £20m, but I think is crazy to suggest that the top six would be fighting ammongst themselves for his signature if we were to try to sell.

My point is if we were to sell I see him going to a top six team, rather than a team below us.

But that isnít happening any time soon so I donít know why we even got dragged into the debate.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 12, 2019, 05:27:35 AM
Reply #144

Gash

Global Moderator
My point is if we were to sell I see him going to a top six team, rather than a team below us.

But that isnít happening any time soon so I donít know why we even got dragged into the debate.

To be fair, you started it. ;)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 05:28:42 AM by Gash »

July 12, 2019, 05:45:12 AM
Reply #145

Gumpinio

I don't think we should sell DCL, his contribution last season justifies his place in our squad.

If we are serious about breaking into the top six we need a reliable goal scorer and I don't think we can rely on DCL to score 15-20 goals next season, and I don't know if we could rely on Kean either.  £50m is a lot of money to gamble on him coming good
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

July 12, 2019, 12:41:42 PM
Reply #146

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Not a huge amount of teams have access to a 20 goals a season striker. I find it quite far fetched to think that we can just go out and get one. We will either fluke it and land one or we will have to develop the one.

July 12, 2019, 01:48:14 PM
Reply #147

Toddacelli

So.

Has anyone heard of a fella called Moise Kean? Apparently we're in for him.

Any news?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 17, 2019, 03:22:22 AM
Reply #148

Macca77

July 17, 2019, 04:01:19 AM
Reply #149

Cozzie

181K followers so seems a legit source.

Wonder if we have been waiting on the Lookman sale to move on this one.