July 21, 2019, 10:36:04 PM

Author Topic: Moise Kean  (Read 10957 times)

Confucius, dazfrancis, Jimhs1, Hawkandro, Fynci and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 09, 2019, 05:31:15 PM
Reply #15

Robioto

Is Kean another Richarlison type? From what I've seen in real life and when I signed him on FM19 he is'nt a traditional No.9. I would of thought we would need a goal scoring DCL rather than another Richarlison type player, but what do I know.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/moise-kean/profil/spieler/364135

https://fmdataba.com/19/p/84462/moise-kean/

I thought he was primarily a centre forward who can/has played down the left?

July 09, 2019, 05:45:37 PM
Reply #16

Lazarou

I thought he was primarily a centre forward who can/has played down the left?

Is he what we need unless we are changing the way we play a bit, I suppose that is my point. He does not seem the type to do the grafting like DCL does which then creates space for others.

Don't get me wrong Bernard, Kean, Richarlison is a very exciting forward line just possibly a bit lightweight?
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

July 09, 2019, 06:11:35 PM
Reply #17

dazfrancis

In Moise We Trust!

July 09, 2019, 06:47:43 PM
Reply #18

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Being reported that he's going to sign a new deal with Juve, before being sold with a buy back clause inserted.

Sounds like a rubbish deal to me that.

Just not into this one at all.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 09, 2019, 06:54:15 PM
Reply #19

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Being reported that he's going to sign a new deal with Juve, before being sold with a buy back clause inserted.

Sell for 31m with a 40m buyback
Its just like being paid to loan him really

I havent seen a lot of the lad tbh
Simply simply lovely

July 09, 2019, 07:40:50 PM
Reply #20

Tinga

Seems a strange deal, hopefully it has a quick expiry on it otherwise we may as well just loan him for cheaper and less risk.

July 09, 2019, 07:47:29 PM
Reply #21

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Seems a strange deal, hopefully it has a quick expiry on it otherwise we may as well just loan him for cheaper and less risk.

Benefits are that we get paid to have him for a year/ couple of years, as opposed to a loan where wed pay and hed still go back.

Also, if he does well, but not well enough for them to buy back, we already have him and dont run the risk of someone else signing him at the end of the loan.

Down sides would be the same as any signing (them not working out) so no difference there.

All that happens is that were not able to get maximum benefit of a potential huge uplift.

July 09, 2019, 08:17:02 PM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Benefits are that we get paid to have him for a year/ couple of years, as opposed to a loan where wed pay and hed still go back.

Also, if he does well, but not well enough for them to buy back, we already have him and dont run the risk of someone else signing him at the end of the loan.

Down sides would be the same as any signing (them not working out) so no difference there.

All that happens is that were not able to get maximum benefit of a potential huge uplift.

So all the risk of a normal transfer, including a huge chunk of our budget, but none of the reward?

Excellent, very glad we got this Brands guy in we are revolutionised.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 09, 2019, 08:30:55 PM
Reply #23

sam of the south

So all the risk of a normal transfer, including a huge chunk of our budget, but none of the reward?

Excellent, very glad we got this Brands guy in we are revolutionised.

Woah, who took the jam outta your doughnut, man?

It wouldnt be beneficial if all our incomings came in this fashion, but one deal like this for a highly promising, hipster CF would be fine by me
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 09, 2019, 08:39:23 PM
Reply #24

Lazarou

I just keep seeing his name as Moist Kean  ::)
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

July 09, 2019, 08:41:06 PM
Reply #25

KoemansNumberTens

Sell for 31m with a 40m buyback
Its just like being paid to loan him really

I havent seen a lot of the lad tbh

Not quite cos if hes shit we get to keep him. Ive no problem with a buyback clause but its got to be a larger difference between the price we paid

July 09, 2019, 08:42:12 PM
Reply #26

Waltzer

Pretty much the same as what we did with Deulofeu, just costing us more money for the initial outlay

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 09, 2019, 08:53:08 PM
Reply #27

KoemansNumberTens

Pretty much the same as what we did with Deulofeu, just costing us more money for the initial outlay

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Makes it a massive risk. Very little upside and loads of downside.
Its a really shit deal is that. He wouldnt have to improve by much for us to lose him again

If we are paying 31 then it should be 50-55 million the buyback.

July 09, 2019, 08:56:33 PM
Reply #28

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's a weird deal because it's potentially short term gain but for a young player, pretty much what happened with Lukaku but without a big sell on possibility. I'm not against him coming but the deal sounds a bit shit unless silva really believes he will do the business for us over a few years and kick us on

July 09, 2019, 09:12:14 PM
Reply #29

penguinofdoom1878

we haven't signed him yet and so we have no idea of what the actual deal may or may not be, but given his experience and how calmer everything seems to be since we appointed Brands, I can't for one moment that should we buy Kean that the deal will be bad for us in any shape or form, those days appear to be behind us.

we're linked with a very exciting prospect, one rated so highly that one of the biggest clubs in the world would like to retain an option to buy him back, so much they believe his potential to be.

I for one am going to be hopeful that we do sign him and then get very excited about it if we do.