September 15, 2019, 09:05:14 PM

Author Topic: Delph??  (Read 19717 times)

September 02, 2019, 12:03:22 AM
Reply #450

The Analog Kid

He's  a machine

September 02, 2019, 12:19:38 AM
Reply #451

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Looks a decent signing if can stay fit

Much better fit him and gomes than gomes and schneiderlin
Simply simply lovely

September 02, 2019, 12:47:19 AM
Reply #452

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He puts himself about. He and Gomes complimented each other well.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

September 02, 2019, 01:13:53 AM
Reply #453

Waltzer

He puts himself about. He and Gomes complimented each other well.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
They did, but id be a little concerned if we were up a team with lots of pace as they're both pretty slow

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 02, 2019, 02:59:52 AM
Reply #454

Old England Toffee

didnít think delph was that good today. Admittedly I watched ont telly and midfielders I think you often need to see positioning etc from a wide view. But I felt like a lot of the time the crowd clapped and cheered he was doing the basic stuff, making a tackle any midfielder has to make and making a simple pass. In both games he has given the ball away a lot and at times in dangerous positions and has given fouls away. Absolutely think he will do well for us and needs match fitness so not saying heís shit by any means but feel like I watched a different game to everyone else.

September 02, 2019, 03:03:11 AM
Reply #455

BlueNoseMike

didnít think delph was that good today. Admittedly I watched ont telly and midfielders I think you often need to see positioning etc from a wide view. But I felt like a lot of the time the crowd clapped and cheered he was doing the basic stuff, making a tackle any midfielder has to make and making a simple pass. In both games he has given the ball away a lot and at times in dangerous positions and has given fouls away. Absolutely think he will do well for us and needs match fitness so not saying heís shit by any means but feel like I watched a different game to everyone else.

Far more progressive on the ball than gueye. And evertonians in general love a fella who put themselves about a bit and he didn't shirk anything

The whole team didn't actually, sig and richarlison epitomised it. We've gone from a slow in the press team to a team that wins the ball back as quick as the best in the business under silva and that's great to see.

September 02, 2019, 03:16:30 AM
Reply #456

Gash

Global Moderator
I hope we can keep him fit, looks a fantastic piece of business.

September 02, 2019, 03:43:36 AM
Reply #457

Bob Latcford

The defending from the long throw was atrocious, it was like going back to middle of last season

September 02, 2019, 06:55:17 AM
Reply #458

Heath

He made one or two slip-ups in the Wolves game, but have to say that in general, he's looking a good buy for us. Going to wait a few more games before getting my hopes up though, simply because he's the type of player who can pull his hamstring just by watching Match of the Day.

September 02, 2019, 06:58:03 AM
Reply #459

sam of the south

He was pretty much rated 1st in every category yesterday.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them