August 22, 2019, 06:05:47 PM

Author Topic: Delph??  (Read 15974 times)

July 10, 2019, 04:41:45 PM
Reply #90

Cereal Killer

In the Echo, quoting the Metro  ::)

"Sources have told them the England international will have to force through a move should he wish to quit the Premier League champions.

However, they also declare that with just one year left on his current contract, City could be tempted to cash in on the 29-year-old should an offer in the region of £16million be tabled."

Hahahahhahaha!!

£16m for someone with one year left on their contract, fuck righhhhht off

July 10, 2019, 04:44:39 PM
Reply #91

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, I recall that.

Makes even less sense this signing.

Yeah but if you put it in a Gareth Barry sorta context.

July 10, 2019, 04:46:26 PM
Reply #92

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
So do we believe the echo or not?? I thought it was a shit rag? Yet here you all are losing your heads. Quite pathetic.

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 10, 2019, 05:01:46 PM
Reply #93

Craig_1878

16 million is peanuts in today's market tbf.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

July 10, 2019, 05:13:06 PM
Reply #94

Macca77

Where has the £16m come from? If that's the fee then we should walk away immediately, wouldn't want to be paying anymore than £5m

July 10, 2019, 05:16:45 PM
Reply #95

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
A gold old fashioned NSNO flap fest developing here.......nice
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 10, 2019, 05:22:18 PM
Reply #96

Toffee_4_Life

Came from brands mouth saying he only wants players up to 25, suppose the odd experienced player is ok

No, he said he will only spent 'big money' on players up to 25.

He'd have to be an idiot to just rule out signing anyone 26 or over at all. And people would have to be idiots to assume we'd never do so....

July 10, 2019, 05:58:07 PM
Reply #97

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
This is going to be one of them are he is boss for us and we all feel like dickheads

July 10, 2019, 06:04:46 PM
Reply #98

Simon Paul

Administrator
This is going to be one of them are he is boss for us and we all feel like dickheads
No

July 10, 2019, 06:22:29 PM
Reply #99

Lxxx

So do we believe the echo or not?? I thought it was a shit rag? Yet here you all are losing your heads. Quite pathetic.

There is more circulating around the general media than just what's in the Echo. Even Django said it sounds like it has legs.

July 10, 2019, 06:31:13 PM
Reply #100

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Think he would be a decent squad signing, hopefully at about a 3rd of the quoted price or less, and only in conjunction with a few players going out, we need a smaller but better squad. We've done well to reduce the average age the past few years but I guess a few seasoned pros are needed around the squad

Probably one who would win fans over through throwing a horrible tackle in against someone we hate, seems very aggressive
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 10, 2019, 06:35:29 PM
Reply #101

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
There is more circulating around the general media than just what's in the Echo. Even Django said it sounds like it has legs.

Im talking about the price. Not the fact we will prob be buying him.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 10, 2019, 06:50:03 PM
Reply #102

Lxxx

Im talking about the price. Not the fact we will prob be buying him.

The price is quoted across quite a few sites. Whether it's all from the same speculative source who knows but it's a figure that is being run with now. He's not worth that much so if he does go, to us or anyone else, I'd be surprised if it is for as high as that.

July 10, 2019, 07:10:56 PM
Reply #103

Hawkandro

Marco Silva has stated that he is open to signing an experienced, older player, if the right player is available. We clearly see Delph as that player, and he is definitely a notch above our back-up CM options.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 10, 2019, 07:13:31 PM
Reply #104

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think heís any better than Morgan or Davies myself.

Heís better than McCarthy like, but who isnít.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown