October 14, 2019, 11:14:54 AM

Author Topic: Delph??  (Read 20708 times)

July 10, 2019, 04:02:18 AM
Read 20708 times

Craig_1878

I understand most people's reservations with this one. He isn't the most exciting and there is a risk that he may well be a flop given his injury record.

I do think the pros outway the cons though. He is a useful player, brings bags of experience and covers a few positions. He is also a leader and I think that is a big positive with the loss of Jags behind the scenes.

...... Saying that I am an eternal optimist and thought Bolasie would be a good signing, so I am almost definitely chatting shit and to be ignored.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

July 10, 2019, 05:01:46 PM
Reply #1

Craig_1878

16 million is peanuts in today's market tbf.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

July 16, 2019, 04:05:32 AM
Reply #2

Craig_1878

If its 8 million then that is an absolute steal! 30 million for both Gomes and Delph is absolutely fantastic business.

It feels good to be like the Everton of old, bringing in the right players and getting good value for money.

The future is definitely bright with Brands at helm, long may it continue.