October 14, 2019, 01:46:38 PM

Author Topic: Delph??  (Read 20711 times)

July 10, 2019, 04:20:21 AM
Read 20711 times

KoemansNumberTens

Aside Rich (Marco solely) Brands has done a stellar job thus far and if he wants a mercenary in to cover tinkerbells minge (fairy muff) ,most of us won't see a problem I'm quite sure there wouldn't be many asking for his head over one transfer away from young hungry talent.

And I really don't want Delph either.

Is delph a mercenary?

July 11, 2019, 01:01:42 AM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Didn't say Besic was better than Delph - said I'd rather choose Besic instead of Delph.

No fee.
Less wages.
Better knees.
Less injuries.
Younger.
Ours already.

If we can't sign a midfield option that improves our starting 11 then I'd be ok with Besic on the bench instead of panic buying an old, knackered Delph and paying him wedge to get splinters and sports massages.

Besic shouldn’t be anywhere near our team. Don’t nothing to suggest he’s a premier league player

Delph is a good footballer. It obviously depends on the numbers involved but he’d do very well here

July 11, 2019, 03:15:06 AM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

Remember Besic back heel on his debut that allowed Costa to score? Haha.

Signed based on one viewing when Messi had an off game and he apparently "shackled" him.

One horrendous buy but you cant fault his attitude.

Wasn’t a bad buy at all. Should have been a profit in it for us but we are idiots and we retain them, carry on paying them til there’s no value left at all

July 11, 2019, 03:52:57 AM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

Not sure he's done enough to warrant an increase in value on the £4m we paid. He's just been a poor signing.

He’s a decent enough championship player. That makes him worth more than 4m. Fuck knows why he’s still on our books. Though the list of “fuck only know why he’s still on our books” players is quite long

July 13, 2019, 04:18:58 AM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Don't get me wrong id rather have Gueye but if you were looking for positives and he is seen as his replacement id say he is better at passing and if we are going to have more of the ball he might be more effective?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

The problem isn’t so much losing gueye. It’s that he does almost all the defensive work in the 3 with Gomes and sigurdsson. I’m not sure them 2 work without gueye or someone with similar defensive numbers. If we replace gueye with someone more rounded then for me we have to replace at least 1 of the other 2 with someone who will make more of a contribution defensively

July 18, 2019, 01:52:56 AM
Reply #5

KoemansNumberTens

Per minute he’ll score more, make more and do more defensively than Gomes.....