July 16, 2019, 05:23:13 AM

Author Topic: [News]Merseyside Police in case of mistaken identity between Everton and Liverpool  (Read 438 times)

July 10, 2019, 08:24:35 PM
Read 438 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Merseyside Police in case of mistaken identity between Everton and Liverpool

Merseyside Police have issued a tweet about a Liverpool fan being banned from all football grounds for three years, with an image of Goodison Park as the background. Anthony Mullen was filmed not once, but twice, being a nuisance to others going about the business before a football match. The first incident involved a street […]

Source: Merseyside Police in case of mistaken identity between Everton and Liverpool

July 10, 2019, 09:11:31 PM
Reply #1

blue1948

Merseyside Police in case of mistaken identity between Everton and Liverpool

Merseyside Police have issued a tweet about a Liverpool fan being banned from all football grounds for three years, with an image of Goodison Park as the background. Anthony Mullen was filmed not once, but twice, being a nuisance to others going about the business before a football match. The first incident involved a street []

Source: Merseyside Police in case of mistaken identity between Everton and Liverpool

It is obvious he is being victimised ,he is an Everton fan who was on holiday in Barcelona and was with a friend at Anfield.

July 11, 2019, 01:19:04 AM
Reply #2

Bally

Administrator
I was straight on to the club about this.
Fucking winds me up this shit

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

July 11, 2019, 03:10:22 PM
Reply #3

bigmanbob

Surely it's a genuine mistake though, it makes us look a bit petty moaning about things like this