September 15, 2019, 09:27:31 PM

Author Topic: Tom Davies - what is his future?  (Read 6737 times)

September 10, 2019, 04:48:21 AM
Reply #105

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Captained the under 21s and played very well during this break.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 10, 2019, 05:48:47 PM
Reply #106

Lxxx

Makes no difference for the lad. His face and playing style don't fit a Silva side.

Disappointed we never gave him the chance to go abroad last week to enjoy himself and play some football. Schalke might have been nice. Or Leipzig. Anywhere but the main stand.

September 10, 2019, 10:02:24 PM
Reply #107

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 10, 2019, 11:01:57 PM
Reply #108

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
...his face?

Thatís how the greatest managers select their sides. Get with the times you absolute dinosaur.

September 10, 2019, 11:18:10 PM
Reply #109

dazfrancis

...his face?

No, this is a common misconception, in actuality Silva hates ketwigs.

September 12, 2019, 10:40:02 PM
Reply #110

Evertonian in NC

Really good article on Tom yesterday in The Athletic, if any of y'all subscribe to that.  Glad to see some dedicated Everton coverage there.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 12, 2019, 10:59:17 PM
Reply #111

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's Greg o keefe isn't it? Used to write for the echo
Really good article on Tom yesterday in The Athletic, if any of y'all [url=https://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions][url=https://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions]subscribe[/url][/url] to that.  Glad to see some dedicated Everton coverage there.
Simply simply lovely

September 12, 2019, 11:04:32 PM
Reply #112

Evertonian in NC

It's Greg o keefe isn't it? Used to write for the echo

Patrick Boyland.  He seems to actually LIKE Everton, which I am not used to in a writer/pundit.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 12, 2019, 11:30:12 PM
Reply #113

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Copy and paste for the lids who canít be arsed paying for articles from lads who used to give them away for free.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 12, 2019, 11:33:17 PM
Reply #114

Simon Paul

Administrator
Copy and paste for the lids who can't be arsed paying for articles from lads who used to give them away for free.
Theyre paving the way for the Echo introducing a pay wall. Not sure it'll last.

September 12, 2019, 11:38:16 PM
Reply #115

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Theyre paving the way for the Echo introducing a pay wall. Not sure it'll last.

There is absolutely no chance the echo would survive with a pay wall.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2019, 11:51:30 PM
Reply #116

boothill

Only 21, buy if to have a future here i feel he needs to go out on loan,  preferably to another premiership club, build his stamina, craft and awareness. he's just stagnating here at present,  No benefit to club or player

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 12, 2019, 11:55:48 PM
Reply #117

colin

Rumors he's leaving football to pursue a career in professional skateboarding

September 13, 2019, 12:30:17 AM
Reply #118

Simon Paul

Administrator
There is absolutely no chance the echo would survive with a pay wall.
It's in their plans

September 13, 2019, 12:36:12 AM
Reply #119

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Only 21, buy if to have a future here i feel he needs to go out on loan,  preferably to another premiership club, build his stamina, craft and awareness. he's just stagnating here at present,  No benefit to club or player

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

That would have to be a Premiership club in dire financial straits in the relegation zone then, otherwise championship at best.