August 21, 2019, 11:39:49 AM

Author Topic: Reinier  (Read 17921 times)

July 19, 2019, 04:41:20 PM
Reply #30

Cozzie

July 19, 2019, 04:45:08 PM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think he's sound, very good knowledge and he's a blue great stuff.

There's more annoying accounts who think they're the dogs that I find really annoying. I agree with a lot of what Paul Riley says for example but he does my fucking head in with his attitude towards what he considers ignorant blues, same with a few of them.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 19, 2019, 04:46:12 PM
Reply #32

Bluedylan

Having said what I said, if he has started following a number of our first team on twitter (including non-Brazilians), and those screenshots aren't fake, then that does seem like kinda irrefutable evidence that summat might be happening.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 19, 2019, 04:47:01 PM
Reply #33

Shogun

Administrator

There's more annoying accounts who think they're the dogs that I find really annoying. I agree with a lot of what Paul Riley says for example but he does my fucking head in with his attitude towards what he considers ignorant blues, same with a few of them.

nsno are wankers as well
I never claimed to be a saint

July 19, 2019, 04:49:52 PM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Having said what I said, if he has started following a number of our first team on twitter (including non-Brazilians), and those screenshots aren't fake, then that does seem like kinda irrefutable evidence that summat might be happening.

I have also seen this and although it's only been 20 minutes I do actually hope it's true.

I mean obviously I hope we get the functional stuff we need but if you can't get excited by Everton signing 'the next kaka' for 40 million you may be clinically dead.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 19, 2019, 04:52:17 PM
Reply #35

Macca77

The fact that Real Madrid and AC Milan have both been watching him for a while excites me.

July 19, 2019, 04:56:24 PM
Reply #36

Paddockoldie

When did we sign Will Smith ?.

In the summer, summer time (of course)

July 19, 2019, 05:01:00 PM
Reply #37

Tinga

Proper Footy Manager deal this lolol

July 19, 2019, 05:25:49 PM
Reply #38

D15TIN

Christ, no chance he'd heard of him before this morning

July 19, 2019, 05:29:55 PM
Reply #39

Simon Paul

Administrator

I've either never heard of Paul riley or I've forgotten I've blocked him

July 19, 2019, 05:39:43 PM
Reply #40

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

July 19, 2019, 05:40:34 PM
Reply #41

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I've either never heard of Paul riley or I've forgotten I've blocked him

He's that @footballfactman that I have quoted a lot. Professional stats guy.

July 19, 2019, 05:43:05 PM
Reply #42

Robioto

Someone will need to download the Football Manager Real Time Editor (FMRTE) and edit him a Portuguese second nationality.

July 19, 2019, 05:44:19 PM
Reply #43

Thornton_19

Christ, no chance he'd heard of him before this morning
Doesnt he work as a scout?

July 19, 2019, 05:46:42 PM
Reply #44

Simon Paul

Administrator
He's that @footballfactman that I have quoted a lot. Professional stats guy.
We follow each other now, thanks