August 22, 2019, 08:06:03 AM

Author Topic: Reinier  (Read 17977 times)

August 14, 2019, 12:15:30 AM
Reply #300

GrantyBoy78

Brands and Moshiri = frauds.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

August 14, 2019, 12:16:17 AM
Reply #301

GrantyBoy78

If we havenít got £40m to buy Brazilian wonderkids, whatís the point?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

August 14, 2019, 01:38:02 AM
Reply #302

Dr. Sponge

Phantom bid for half-season ticket sales.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 15, 2019, 05:08:28 PM
Reply #303

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

August 15, 2019, 05:24:21 PM
Reply #304

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Phantom bid for half-season ticket sales.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Think half season tickets are a thing of the past, havenít had them the last couple of seasons and with a long waiting list for new STís unlikely to happen before BMD !

August 15, 2019, 06:06:04 PM
Reply #305

KoemansNumberTens

https://twitter.com/scoutsattending/status/1161942514229792769?s=21

Bit odd. Why would we pull out because theyíve deemed him ready for first team football

August 15, 2019, 06:14:47 PM
Reply #306

Gash

Global Moderator
Bit odd. Why would we pull out because theyíve deemed him ready for first team football

It says why, this way we'll get a chance to see what he's like at a higher level.

Seems sensible, paying £40m for an unproven 17 year old would be fucking bonkers.

August 15, 2019, 06:15:02 PM
Reply #307

Cozzie

Weird that. Just means bigger clubs can steal a march now. Hope not like.

August 15, 2019, 06:20:25 PM
Reply #308

Macca77

It says why, this way we'll get a chance to see what he's like at a higher level.

Seems sensible, paying £40m for an unproven 17 year old would be fucking bonkers.

Correct

August 15, 2019, 06:28:26 PM
Reply #309

KoemansNumberTens

But weíve decided heís worth that hence the interest. We now plan to wait and let everyone else see him too? To see if we are proven right and PSG or Barcelona can pay 80m for him in January instead?

Itís still extremely odd

August 15, 2019, 06:34:19 PM
Reply #310

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
But we’ve decided he’s worth that hence the interest. We now plan to wait and let everyone else see him too? To see if we are proven right and PSG or Barcelona can pay 80m for him in January instead?

It’s still extremely odd

It's perfectly sensible.

You'd be the first to moan if we just lashed £40m at him without having a proper look.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 15, 2019, 06:42:01 PM
Reply #311

KoemansNumberTens

It's perfectly sensible.

You'd be the first to moan if we just lashed £40m at him without having a proper look.

So we were going to spend 40m on a player we werenít sure about? Thank god they are playing him. Itís stopped us taking a wild punt on a player we knew little about

Letís be honest here though. If he does well he wonít be coming here now and if he doesnít will we even want him.

The about face is odd. 1 of the 2 positions we have taken on this deal has to be completely wrong.

August 15, 2019, 06:48:52 PM
Reply #312

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
So we were going to spend 40m on a player we weren’t sure about? Thank god they are playing him. It’s stopped us taking a wild punt on a player we knew little about

Let’s be honest here though. If he does well he won’t be coming here now and if he doesn’t will we even want him.

The about face is odd. 1 of the 2 positions we have taken on this deal has to be completely wrong.

You've read a lot into this mate.

We're just holding off to see how he adapts to senior football. If he does well we'll make an offer, ad probably get him for less than the quoted £40m.

It's just an interest in a player at the moment. That's all there is too this.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 15, 2019, 06:56:14 PM
Reply #313

Gash

Global Moderator
But weíve decided heís worth that hence the interest. We now plan to wait and let everyone else see him too? To see if we are proven right and PSG or Barcelona can pay 80m for him in January instead?

Itís still extremely odd

Being interested and blowing £40m on someone are two different things, just because we were interested doesn't mean we were willing to blow £40m on him. Seems perfectly sensible to wait and see how he gets on playing at a higher level. And even if a PSG or Barca do buy him for £80m there's still no guarantee that he won't die on his arse.

August 15, 2019, 06:56:36 PM
Reply #314

KoemansNumberTens

You've read a lot into this mate.

We're just holding off to see how he adapts to senior football. If he does well we'll make an offer, ad probably get him for less than the quoted £40m.

It's just an interest in a player at the moment. That's all there is too this.

If he does well heíll have better options

Iím just baffled as to why we thought he was a good buy at 40m but now heís playing we want to see more while giving everyone else the same opportunity too

If brands is proved right heíll be going elsewhere