August 18, 2019, 07:51:28 PM

Author Topic: Blaise Matuidi  (Read 1794 times)

July 22, 2019, 04:55:08 AM
Read 1794 times

arteta4spain

Rumours that us and utd are looking at him.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.footballtransfertavern.com/premier-league/everton/everton-ambitious-move-made-for-blaise-matuidi/amp/
PSG are interested too. Well see how this develops. Would he be seen as a replacement for the inevitable Gueye departure? 32 seems, again, going against the age bracket Silva and Brands are looking at.

July 22, 2019, 05:09:58 AM
Reply #1

hannu

We do need some older players in the squad, would be a little foolish to just look at young players as we do need some players who have experiance and a winning mentality to mentor the younger players and show them the way

July 22, 2019, 05:19:06 AM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

We do need some older players in the squad, would be a little foolish to just look at young players as we do need some players who have experiance and a winning mentality to mentor the younger players and show them the way

As they say. You'll never win anything with kids

July 22, 2019, 05:33:01 AM
Reply #3

Mayor Farnum

Every team needs experience. Balance is vital to any success.

July 22, 2019, 05:37:37 AM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Errrrrrrr lads, weve got loads of old players.

Especially ones on massive wages.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 22, 2019, 05:39:36 AM
Reply #5

bluestevie

Football Transfer Tavern, come back when its an actual legit source ffs
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

July 22, 2019, 05:46:43 AM
Reply #6

Heisenberg

They have swapped utd with West Ham and Newcastle with our fake rumours this year

July 22, 2019, 06:41:47 AM
Reply #7

Hesmenos

Matuidi would be a great signing.
But Juve don't want to sell him. He started almost every game for them last season so it would probably take 25-30 million for them to even consider it. We are not going to pay that for a 32 yo. Plus his wages would be too high for us to consider.
No chance of this happening

July 22, 2019, 11:56:31 AM
Reply #8

Toddacelli

They have swapped utd with West Ham and Newcastle with our fake rumours this year

That's progress that is. Go on Brands my son!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 22, 2019, 02:03:13 PM
Reply #9

arteta4spain

Football Transfer Tavern, come back when its an actual legit source ffs
Tbf its taken from a French newspaper. I got a hold of that one as it was translated. BBC gossip had a link tbf.

July 22, 2019, 02:38:43 PM
Reply #10

Morta75

Errrrrrrr lads, weve got loads of old players.

Especially ones on massive wages.
He's not on that massive wages, think its like 80 k or something. Not to bad compare to other players we have who is utterly crap compared to this guy.

July 23, 2019, 03:09:16 AM
Reply #11

stirlingblue

He's not on that massive wages, think its like 80 k or something. Not to bad compare to other players we have who is utterly crap compared to this guy.

If hes on 80k and starting games for Juve, imagine the money it would take to get him here

July 27, 2019, 01:56:28 AM
Reply #12

Morta75

So you have changed your mind about Matuidi?? This was the reply u gave when I made a topic on him back @ the end of the season (page 7)
"anyone think Riquelme could still do a job?"

July 27, 2019, 03:20:13 AM
Reply #13

hannu

So you have changed your mind about Matuidi?? This was the reply u gave when I made a topic on him back @ the end of the season (page 7)
"anyone think Riquelme could still do a job?"

yer thats a joke about Riquelme, i cant remember what else was said in that thread but i think it was in response to another post

July 27, 2019, 03:23:59 AM
Reply #14

Tinga

He would probably ask for like 200k a week to come here.