August 22, 2019, 07:33:15 AM

Author Topic: Formation?  (Read 4342 times)

August 03, 2019, 05:27:14 AM
Read 4342 times

Juanito

Bit of fun this but wondering how we set up this season with new signings. I read that Kean is comfortable cutting in from the right and Richarlison likes to do so from the left so wonder if we go 4-3-1-2

Pickford
Coleman  Keane   Zouma  Digne
        Gomes Gbmain Delph
                Sigurdsson
          Kean        Richarlison

August 03, 2019, 05:34:59 AM
Reply #1

arteta4spain

Bit of fun this but wondering how we set up this season with new signings. I read that Kean is comfortable cutting in from the right and Richarlison likes to do so from the left so wonder if we go 4-3-1-2

Pickford
Coleman  Keane   Zouma  Digne
        Gomes Gbmain Delph
                Sigurdsson
          Kean        Richarlison
Not a bad formation and line up that. But it'll be more 4-3-3 which Silva wants to play. Again, there's the rumours of another winger hence the rumours of Lozano Zyiech etc. Think Sigurdsson might get sacrificed if we get one of them in. Exciting times. Finally!

August 03, 2019, 06:10:27 AM
Reply #2

Sixx1402

I think it's going to be this: (if we get a winger for the right side)

Pickford

Coleman   Keane   Mina/?   Digne

Gbamin   Gomes/Delph

Sigurdsson/Davies

?/Walcott        Richarlison/Bernard

Kean/DCL

That would be my guess, a 433 with Sig or Davies at the top of the midfield 3
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

August 03, 2019, 06:49:47 AM
Reply #3

TrevorSteven

I am convinced he still gonna go for 4-2-3-1

August 03, 2019, 07:04:27 AM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

We are gonna move around a fuckton.  4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 4-4-2.  It's gonna be great.

And thanks to Gana, I will have a side to really root for in the Champions League this year (after Not Liverpool).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 03, 2019, 02:07:33 PM
Reply #5

Juanito

I am convinced he still gonna go for 4-2-3-1

I think he will change and adapt depending on who we play. Looks like we have the players to do so now.

August 03, 2019, 03:57:30 PM
Reply #6

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Here’s hoping. Flexible. 4 3 3 - 4 1 2 3 generally. With both our fullbacks providing overlaps and bundles of pace on the break and finishing ability. All central midfielders can pass as can Pickford, so expect us to utilise a deep control/counter attack option as well as high field pressure possession. Really looking forward to seeing us play. I know we have done ok with our transfers so far, but Im getting greedy now so want a couple more :)

Pickford@

Keane% ——- Zouma?%
Coleman* —————————— Digne*

Gbamin*

Gomes*# ——- Sigurdsson*#

Richarlison#+ ———————- Zaha?#+
Kean+

@ Losll
% Mina
* Delph
# Bernard
+ DCL
TD
TW

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 04:16:38 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

August 03, 2019, 04:19:49 PM
Reply #7

TheTone

@The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool going all out this season with note keys, is right lerd

August 03, 2019, 06:41:11 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

I just hope Marco can keep people guessing tbh ...

We were to predictable last season ...hope we have plans a b c and d this year .
Born not made a blue .

August 03, 2019, 10:57:34 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It will be 4231 all year, rotating up top until he finally puts DCL in an we are able to keep the ball for two minutes.

Our main issues will be lack of control in the middle, lack of buildup, nothing from rb and unless we sign Zouma, two slower cbs who prefer to stop and are unable to cover.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 04, 2019, 12:45:46 AM
Reply #10

gizzblue

It will be 4231 all year, rotating up top until he finally puts DCL in an we are able to keep the ball for two minutes.

Our main issues will be lack of control in the middle, lack of buildup, nothing from rb and unless we sign Zouma, two slower cbs who prefer to stop and are unable to cover.

Your happy as usual  lolol...you never seemed this negative under fucking fat Sam .

You got sand in your vj? .  :snigger:
Born not made a blue .

August 04, 2019, 02:35:44 AM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Your happy as usual  lolol...you never seemed this negative under fucking fat Sam .

You got sand in your vj? .  :snigger:

At one point under sam I started turning down tickets to the game.

I'm not particularly down about what I've put above, I just think that's a realistic outlook. I'm happy to hear what you think will be different?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 04, 2019, 05:22:05 AM
Reply #12

gizzblue

At one point under sam I started turning down tickets to the game.

I'm not particularly down about what I've put above, I just think that's a realistic outlook. I'm happy to hear what you think will be different?

For starters with Guaye gone we are now looking a completely different animal in midfield ...we have options too ,not ideal we are getting out transfers in this late but each one adds something totally different to what we have now .... Gbamin for instance not only cover for defence  can spray a ball and pick a pass that we have been lacking ,Davies will be pushed to perform this season from the off  M Kean will add a touch of off the wall Niasse ness (but with skill and finishing to boot) ...plus the lads we got in last year have all been good at times ...just today we saw again bits of Baines and pienaar telepathy in Digne and Bernard who will both create ...Rich is a talent ,the defence is looking solid so far ....and we were creating (although not finishing ) plenty last year mate ....lots of positives from every angle in reality ....and this is before the alleged four more through the door .
Born not made a blue .

August 04, 2019, 05:52:44 AM
Reply #13

Shogun

Administrator
It'll always be 4-2-3-1 whilst Sigurdsson is a starter.

Be interesting to see if Silva picks him less if the goals start coming from Kean.
I never claimed to be a saint

August 04, 2019, 07:11:22 AM
Reply #14

dunkster

Would like to see sigurdson phased out over the season if others step up to the mark. I don't think he suits the quick paced, exciting attack in the final third that silva wants to achieve. If we go 4-3-3 I don't really see him bettering gomes, Delph, gbamin in defensive 3, or Richarlson,  kean, Bernard  for the attacking 3.
Especially if we still get a big name wide attacker in.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER