May 28, 2020, 10:27:17 PM

Author Topic: Coutinho  (Read 9610 times)

April 17, 2020, 04:14:14 PM
Reply #30

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I’m not sure he’s actually that good?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 17, 2020, 04:29:07 PM
Reply #31

IPCannock

NSNO Subscriber
I can't see it either but if it's a straight choice on ability between him and that villa pillock who crashed his motor pissed up the day after doing a stay in video, then I know who I'd prefer.

April 17, 2020, 04:52:50 PM
Reply #32

Shogun

Administrator
I’m not sure he’s actually that good?

Yeah I'm not at all bothered by his Liverpool link (weird for me) but I just don't think he's very good?

Grealish all day for me.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

April 17, 2020, 05:13:00 PM
Reply #33

KoemansNumberTens

Haha 80m. He wasn’t worth that when he went to Barca. He’s failed spectacularly there and the worlds economy has completely collapsed.
The top sides don’t want him. We’d have to be completely crazy to pay that for him. Not that I believe the story

April 17, 2020, 06:14:24 PM
Reply #34

Waltzer

Haha 80m. He wasn’t worth that when he went to Barca. He’s failed spectacularly there and the worlds economy has completely collapsed.
The top sides don’t want him. We’d have to be completely crazy to pay that for him. Not that I believe the story

He didnt fail spectacularly at all, his stats were pretty comparable to what they were at Liverpool and would walk into our team. I suspect most top would want him, but factoring in what Barca want and the current eceonmy I think thats preventing some of them progressing. It potentially would give us an opportunity to get a player that would ordinarily have much better options than us

April 17, 2020, 06:35:28 PM
Reply #35

Shogun

Administrator
I just see him as a slightly better Sigurdsson (at his peak)
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

April 17, 2020, 07:14:26 PM
Reply #36

KoemansNumberTens

He didnt fail spectacularly at all, his stats were pretty comparable to what they were at Liverpool and would walk into our team. I suspect most top would want him, but factoring in what Barca want and the current eceonmy I think thats preventing some of them progressing. It potentially would give us an opportunity to get a player that would ordinarily have much better options than us

Walking into our midfield doesn’t equate to 80 million and probably 250k a week though.
Absolutely we have a chance to sign a player we wouldn’t normally get and yes it’s because the numbers involved aren’t numbers that would remotely appeal to the top teams. So unless we’ve become PSG or Man City rich and can afford to piss our money away we shouldn’t be interested either

April 17, 2020, 09:08:40 PM
Reply #37

Dr. Sponge

Hes an excellent player  but been flakey at Barca. Not the first player to fail there.

Nevertheless it's probably definitely  probably bullshit.

April 17, 2020, 11:45:57 PM
Reply #38

74Blue

Decent little player, but not at £80m.
We need to start getting some value for money from our signings, not pissing money away on massively overpriced players who are surplus to requirements at their own clubs.
Makes absolutely no sense at all to buy Coutinho. He's decent enough to walk into our first team, but certainly not the world class superstar that is worth breaking the bank for. £80m would smash our transfer record and for what? A player who will cost a fucking fortune in wages, has little/no resale value and is not wanted by any of the elite clubs.

April 18, 2020, 01:52:50 AM
Reply #39

cantoffee

Very good player, would be our best if he joined.

Would probably score and assist 20ish goals a year combined.

Wouldn't pay 80 million in current circumstances. Think the transfer market might take a knock down with everything going on and would prefer to bring him in on loan with a view to buying him.

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

April 18, 2020, 01:54:34 AM
Reply #40

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Very good player but I think you'd need to build a team around him.  Like a rich man's Charlie Adam.

Also one of those players who takes about 10 shots a game to score 1 in 3 games.

April 18, 2020, 02:59:46 AM
Reply #41

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Shot merchant.

His last season at libpewl he was quite stunning like but nah not for me.

With shoggershogger on this one.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 18, 2020, 03:48:45 AM
Reply #42

Undisputed_blue

Nah, not for me. Carlos plays a 442 formation. Can't see how Coutinho or even Grealish can fit in without weakening the team's structure in terms of defensiveness in the centre of midfield.

April 18, 2020, 04:02:30 AM
Reply #43

MmmblueBernard

Will end up at Newcastle on &350k a week and will sink like a (joelinton) shaped stone.....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 18, 2020, 02:28:26 PM
Reply #44

Nicco

Walking into our midfield doesn't equate to 80 million and probably 250k a week though.
Absolutely we have a chance to sign a player we wouldn't normally get and yes it's because the numbers involved aren't numbers that would remotely appeal to the top teams. So unless we've become PSG or Man City rich and can afford to piss our money away we shouldn't be interested either
Heard that Usmanov is willing to buy that old sofa from Kenwrights office for £100m.
Another first new

Sent from my FRD-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Jönköpings Södra IF