May 25, 2020, 05:45:03 AM

Author Topic: Coutinho  (Read 9585 times)

April 18, 2020, 02:39:00 PM
Reply #45

Paddockoldie

This is such a non story it's ridiculous. He's previously stated he'd never join United because of his rs link. Why would he decide to come here? Not a fucking prayer.

April 18, 2020, 03:09:27 PM
Reply #46

Waltzer

This is such a non story it's ridiculous. He's previously stated he'd never join United because of his rs link. Why would he decide to come here? Not a fucking prayer.
Because there was a genuine rivalry with United, despite us being across the road we haven't rivaled them for decades, it's different. It's a hatred with United that I don't think is there with us

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

April 18, 2020, 04:00:19 PM
Reply #47

Paddockoldie

Because there was a genuine rivalry with United, despite us being across the road we haven't rivaled them for decades, it's different. It's a hatred with United that I don't think is there with us

Really? He's never coming here and whilst I respect your opinion, I hate those cunts more than any other club and I'm sure it's mutual.

April 18, 2020, 05:53:26 PM
Reply #48

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Really? He's never coming here and whilst I respect your opinion, I hate those cunts more than any other club and I'm sure it's mutual.

We weren’t even named in Four Four Two’s Top 50 Derbies in world football this week.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 18, 2020, 05:56:30 PM
Reply #49

Shogun

Administrator
We weren’t even named in Four Four Two’s Top 50 Derbies in world football this week.

Was Liverpool v United?
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

April 18, 2020, 06:37:25 PM
Reply #50

Martip

I'm probs the only one, but I do not think he is anywhere near as good as people make out. I'll never know how the shite got all that money for him.
" All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

April 18, 2020, 06:56:37 PM
Reply #51

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

April 18, 2020, 07:14:32 PM
Reply #52

Shogun

Administrator
Yes

Irrelevant then because they don’t know what a derby is

April 18, 2020, 07:31:09 PM
Reply #53

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Irrelevant then because they don’t know what a derby is

What’s your definition of a Derby out of interest?

April 18, 2020, 07:37:42 PM
Reply #54

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Erm.... the same city....
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

April 18, 2020, 07:39:55 PM
Reply #55

Shogun

Administrator

Closest clubs of similar competitiveness for me.

So if City and Everton didn’t exist then sure Liverpool and be United’s derby but they do exist so it’s not. It’s just a rivalry.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 07:42:00 PM by Shogun »

April 18, 2020, 07:52:28 PM
Reply #56

Waltzer

You're right, but from their perspective they have much bigger fish to fry than us. I suspect we hate them most, but they hate United more.

April 18, 2020, 07:56:16 PM
Reply #57

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
You're right, but from their perspective they have much bigger fish to fry than us. I suspect we hate them most, but they hate United more.

Naaaaa they are lying when they say that. They fucking hate us.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

April 18, 2020, 08:28:49 PM
Reply #58

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Erm.... the same city....

Not the official definition - close geographical proximity doesn’t mean the same city - Cardiff City v Swansea city is a Derby yet our cities are 50 miles apart. Cardiff City v Bristol City is classed as the Severnside Derby

April 18, 2020, 08:34:06 PM
Reply #59

Paddockoldie

Not the official definition - close geographical proximity doesn’t mean the same city - Cardiff City v Swansea city is a Derby yet our cities are 50 miles apart. Cardiff City v Bristol City is classed as the Severnside Derby

There's a bit of difference between 50 miles and the width of a park though. Manchester is 39 miles away but I wouldn't class that as a derby. I still don't think he would come to us. If you look at Sheedy, he never got a sniff  at liverpool so it made sense to leave but Coutinho was a big player for them.. loyalties etc. Cahill would never have gone to them would he?